Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By ilovepokemon
#80391 We've got 3 DAYS until Pokemon X and Y are released Worldwide. What version are you going to choose?
I'm kinda stuck between X or Y, honestly, i would choose X because of Mega Charizard X, Mega Mewtwo X and Clauncher. But now, i have recently seen leaks of Clauncher and Skrelp's evolutions and im disappointed with Clauncher. Y on the other hand has Yveltal, Mega Mewtwo Y and Mega Mewtwo Y. I somehow like Clauncher's design more than Skrelp, but seeing the design of Skrelp's evolution makes me want Y now, man i feel Clauncher's evolution sucks in it's design. :(

By SPG
#80395 im getting both, but will play y more because i like the legendary more, the deer may kill it type wise, but i never use legendaries in battle so i could care less
By Waterboyr
#80423 So is the 2DS less? I'm just wanting a cheap DS so I can just play POKEMON IN PEACE WITHOUT PAYING $250! I have to get the Xbox One anyways. Everyone is saying they aren't going to but it but then they will go to the store the next day because one friend said to and buy it. Oh and Pokémon X because every gen I just choose which one feels right.
By SPG
Waterboyr wrote:So is the 2DS less? I'm just wanting a cheap DS so I can just play POKEMON IN PEACE WITHOUT PAYING $250! I have to get the Xbox One anyways. Everyone is saying they aren't going to but it but then they will go to the store the next day because one friend said to and buy it. Oh and Pokémon X because every gen I just choose which one feels right.

first of all, none of the 3ds models are $250 second of all, the 3ds isnt a ds, 3rd, ps4 is better, why in the world are you getting the xbone, and forth, the 2ds is $130 and x and y are $40, so that comes to a total of $170 excluding tax, with tax you are looking at around $180-$190
By Waterboyr
SPG wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:So is the 2DS less? I'm just wanting a cheap DS so I can just play POKEMON IN PEACE WITHOUT PAYING $250! I have to get the Xbox One anyways. Everyone is saying they aren't going to but it but then they will go to the store the next day because one friend said to and buy it. Oh and Pokémon X because every gen I just choose which one feels right.

first of all, none of the 3ds models are $250 second of all, the 3ds isnt a ds, 3rd, ps4 is better, why in the world are you getting the xbone, and forth, the 2ds is $130 and x and y are $40, so that comes to a total of $170 excluding tax, with tax you are looking at around $180-$190

Idk
Does that really madder whatever I have the ds, dsi, ds lite, and gba so it's what I know best lol they were called the Nintendo and then the ds also so what.
Because it depends where you live. All of my friends play Xbox so if I bought PS4 I'd have no friends. I know it kinda sucks. D=
I didn't look up the prices...

You spelled fourth wrong. I just felt like saying that.
By Blaster
#80435 I live in Australia, so a 2DS is some where between $150 and $200 with X/Y being $65 each :(, not to mention I HAVE TO WAIT AN EXTRA MONTH DUE TO END OF YEAR EXAMS :@ (dam you VCAA)
By Waterboyr
Blaster wrote:I live in Australia, so a 2DS is some where between $150 and $200 with X/Y being $65 each :(, not to mention I HAVE TO WAIT AN EXTRA MONTH DUE TO END OF YEAR EXAMS :@ (dam you VCAA)

That sucks.
ByGenericNameHere
#80585 i have holidays :D so i can get x+y on the relese date and i have a 3ds xl because i had the money at the time so wynaut
JOIN THE TEAM