Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By cannonite
#83089 First Shiny: Wingull pokemon pearl
Second Shiny Gyarados: Pokemon Heart Gold
Third Shiny: Lickitung Pokemon White
Fourth Shiny: Lillipup Pokemon White
I feel lucky I've only been playing pokemon for like 6 years

By KuryoZT
cannonite wrote:Second Shiny Gyarados: Pokemon Heart Gold

You do know that the red Gyarados from the lake is given, and so does not count.
Otherwise, I'd have 15+ legit shinies, just with that one. Yes I would.
By lugiaisbeast101
KuryoZT wrote:
Animalol wrote:I've played Pokémon for about 7 or 8 years now, yet I've NEVER found a Shiny.

That's cute. Wait 4 more years without a shiny, and you'll get my record. Though I'm sure some people have played longer the games without shiny.
It's no big deal.

He's correct...this very post is the bane of my existence...I never once found a shiny, only 'encountered' a shiny gyarados multiple times...
By ilovepokemon
#85277 lol, i havent found any shinies in my Y versions, but i saw this pic on internet, is this even possible?

TWO SHINY MAREEP IN A HORDE BATTLE, too bad the guy who took the picture had to kill one of the two shinies
By KuryoZT
#85923 Well, I guess it's possible, but kind of bad luck, since you can only catch one pokemon per horde.

Ryan81398 wrote:I have been playing since RBY, and the only shinies I have ever seen are 2 "shiny" Gyaradoses in Crystal and HeartGold. :(

And for the Gyarados, let's get this clear. They do not count if they're the one in the middle of the lake, but they are shiny. So you should have wrote it like that:
I have been playing since RBY, and the only shinies I have ever seen are 2 shiny Gyaradoses in Crystal and HeartGold. :(
If it were the one from the lake of rage, which from your reaction I guess they were.

But that'd make my count go up to 13, including the ones I got from emerald rom, and my tauros in horde Y.
I played Gold/Silver/Crystal/SoulSilver/HeartGold that many times.
By ilovepokemon
#89606 finally, my first shiny is a corsola in my Y version on my brother's friend safari, i was going for a shiny rhydon but oh well
JOIN THE TEAM