Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#82931 Since X and Y came out I wanna see everybody's favorite mega and x and y pokemon so here is my favorite x,y, and mega starters!
[center]X and y Y pokemon[/center]
1.Aegislash
He is a Op and a ghost/steel what else
2.Noivern
When I first saw it I knew its gonna be the very best
3.Sylveon
I like Fairys
4.Greninja
He just a good pokemon
5. Talonflame
He is such a good pokemon and he is cool
[center]Mega pokemon[/center]
1.Mega Gengar
He has shadow tag
2. Mega Charizard Y
This is the reason why I was thinking of getting y or x harder
3. Mega Mewtwo Y
Well he looks cool
4.Mega Charizard X
I like it
5. Mega Blaziken or Mega Lucario
I like them both

By Burgy
#82935 1. Mega Blaziken
He's my highest leveled Pokemon in my party
2.Charizard X
He's finally a dragon type.
3. Mega Gengar
He is cool as shit.
4. Mega Mewtwo X
He looks gross to me, bit having a legendary is cool. Haha
5. Mega Lucario
Fairly cool looking and fairly powerful in my party.
By PixelBOMBXY
#82983 NovaSpartan Said X & Y Pokemon won't be around for the time being due to copyrights. Maybe the mega Pokemon are an exception to this, I don't know. If it does work, they could make the item an ore, but for mega evolution to occur in battle, the battle gui config files would need to be completely redone.
By Nova Spartan
PixelBOMBXY wrote:NovaSpartan Said X & Y Pokemon won't be around for the time being due to copyrights. Maybe the mega Pokemon are an exception to this, I don't know. If it does work, they could make the item an ore, but for mega evolution to occur in battle, the battle gui config files would need to be completely redone.
Mega Pokemon count as Gen 6 pokemon as well, so there is no exception for them if I remember correctly.
By KuryoZT
PixelBOMBXY wrote:NovaSpartan Said X & Y Pokemon won't be around for the time being due to copyrights. Maybe the mega Pokemon are an exception to this, I don't know. If it does work, they could make the item an ore, but for mega evolution to occur in battle, the battle gui config files would need to be completely redone.

Mega Evolutions count as Gen 6 pokemons. And this is totally off-topic.
The OP asks about your favorite Mega Evolution, and my personnal favorite is Heracross!
Can't wait to have him again in my team (it's been currently replaced with Lucario, which looks really cool)
And BTW, if anyone remembers the game that was shown for a split second, said to be linked with "Pokeken" a fighting Tekken-like game, well if the theories are true, and only fighting pokemon will be there, then HECK YEAH!! Mega-heracross, even though he gets destroyed by Blaziken, it's still an awsome Gen2 forgotte-like pokemon that gets renewed.
(I'm gonna get the 8th badge, then defeat the elite four, get shiny Fennekin from Shauna, and look for another bad shiny to get Ralts with, and MEGA-HERACROSS)
By Dracoman355
#83930 Hm i guess i will pretty much post my team because those are my fave pokes :P

Greninja (I am hoping to get a protean one soon)
Mega tyranitar (wrecking people's day for as long as i can remember)
Mega gengar (He has the potential to use the same strategy i had for darkrai :3)
Pangoro (so op, if you dont know why...)
Mega charizard X (just yes)
Porygon (once i get one that is.....)
JOIN THE TEAM