Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Roark196
#83335 For some reason I've fought people with very similar teams. Most of them have Mewtwo, Xernas, Charizard, and many Mega Evolutions. Just a few hours ago I fought a guy and his message was "prepare to lose" and I was about to KO his Xernas before he ragequit. Is there any type of battling where legendaries are banned? This is mostly a ramble, but has any one else had this experience?

By KuryoZT
#83403 That means only one thing.
You've battled kids!
Yeah, no reason for them to change their team, and they usually no even less strategics than me, and I'm horrible at it. I mean, Mewtwo and Xerneas/Yveltal are legendaries, so they think they're overpowered and will make sure to win, but meh...
In my team, neither of both will be in, even though I'd love to have Mewtwo.
I'll have a fight with a friend later this week, let's see if either of us will use a legendary.
By Lettucecow
#83500 Not me I've faced people with pretty good teams :P I got my own little strategy,
pokemon:
Furfroh
moves: Baby doll eyes, bite, return, cotton guard.
purpose- wear down enemies by lowering their attack with baby doll eyes and raising my own defense with cotton guard. Wear out enemies using return. Bite is their to deal damage to mega gengar.
Greninja
moves: Round, surf, extransensory, water pulse.
Purpose Late/early game fast sweeper.
blastoise
moves- bite, protect, surf,water pulse
purpose- to wear down enemies with surf and bite while taking hits. Protect to stall turns and water pulse for the confusion effect.
Blaziken
moves- bulk up, power up punch, blaze kick, brave bird
purpose- Late game sweeper to mega evolve while the threats are gone and maybe even get in a couple bulk ups to ensure the sweep.
Aurorus
Moves- round, aurora beam, ancient power, light screen
purpose- to take hits while setting up light screen and maybe even get an ancient power boost.
Lucario
moves- calm mind, aura sphere, swords dance, power up punch
purpose- late game sweeper to mega evolve if blaziken doesn't get the opportunity , and if the pokemon out isn't a threat set up calm mind and swords dance.
By Dracoman355
#83926 Hm well teams with legendaries are usually pretty easily defeated. I used to use xerneas in my team, then he got wrecked by a venasaur and i realised i need to let go of the legends, and build a good well rounded team :P
JOIN THE TEAM