Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By thedare
#84142 Hellow! I just wanted to post all of my favourite pokemon's for each type, and i really want to know other peoples choices! :3
Then lets start!

Bug:
Spoiler:
Image : I really like Ledian since i saw him the first time, i dont really like bug pokemon's because most of them are weak ( I said most of them! xD) but ledian was surely my favourite.

Dark:
Spoiler:
Image : Umbreon has always been dear to me, when i achieved her on silver i was so happy! She was such a pain to get and it took me 2 tries because i was young and didnt know you could only get it at night.

Dragon:
Spoiler:
Image Image : I couldnt choose between those 2, because Axew is cute and Haxorus is to awesome!

Electric:
Spoiler:
Image : Ampharos is just fabulous. im done.

Fairy:
Spoiler:
Image : Sylveon has to be my favourite fairy type because i love eevee :3 and she looks cool ^-^

Fight:
Spoiler:
Image : Tyrogue is cute and can still be pretty strong + i like all of his evolutions

Fire:
Spoiler:
Image : I loveee Victini, he is one of my favourite pokemon in general. I used him alot when i played Pokemon White

Flying:
Spoiler:
Image Image : Rufflet is just to cute, and his evolution will be a total badass but i still like rufflet more

Ghost:
Spoiler:
Image : Chandelure helped me alot back in White, he was one of my favourite fire pokemon aswell but its still a ghost so i decided to put it here :3

Grass:
Spoiler:
Image : Liligant is my all time favourite pokemon. She is so elegant yet very strong, and she was used to win the pokemon league in White :3

Ground:
Spoiler:
Image : I have used cubone and marowak from the start of pokemon Fire red because a friend traded me Cubone for a Pidgey and some time later i had a lvl 100 Marowak :3 i loved him o-o

Ice:
Spoiler:
Image : I dont really like ice pokemon but i have to admit that glalie looks really cool and maybe i do regret i didnt use him :3

Normal:
Spoiler:
Image : Maybe you've guessed it already, << Eeevee is my all time favourite first generation pokemon, I love all eeveelutions but eevee is still the best.

Poison:
Spoiler:
Image : I never had Crobat, but i wished i had him. Just look at it. A totall badass !

Psychic:
Spoiler:
Image : Espeon just looks cute and is like really strong! And since i had 2 Espeon's because i evolved Eevee at the wrong time i had 1 in my team

Rock:
Spoiler:
Image : cranidos is a fkin dinasour that likes to headbutt! <3 o3o idontknow why i like him tbh.

Steel:
Spoiler:
Image : Scizor has always been one of my favourite pokemon, when gen II came out, i heard scyther had a new evolution and wanted it right away!

Water:
Spoiler:
Image : Dewott is the cutest water starter >:3 ( evolution of starter bwah same thing )

That was my list! :3 I used these sprites for if you want to do it aswell : http://sprites.pokecheck.org/?gen=5&

By Lettucecow
#84159 Water- Blastoise/ludicolo
Dragon- ALL HAIL LORD GOOMY!!!!!!!!
Fire- Blaziken
Grass- Sceptile
Normal- Munchlax/furfroh
Posion- crobat
flying- Togikiss
Bug- Heracross
psychic- Medicham/Slowking
Fairy- Azumarill
Ghost- Banette
steel- metagross
Fighting- Lucario
Dark- Hydregion/Greninja
electric- Jolteon/ Heloisk
Rock- Aggron
Ground- Swampert/Quagsire
Ice- Aurorus
By thedare
Lettucecow wrote:Water- Blastoise/ludicolo
Dragon- ALL HAIL LORD GOOMY!!!!!!!!
Fire- Blaziken
Grass- Sceptile
Normal- Munchlax/furfroh
Posion- crobat
flying- Togikiss
Bug- Heracross
psychic- Medicham/Slowking
Fairy- Azumarill
Ghost- Banette
steel- metagross
Fighting- Lucario
Dark- Hydregion/Greninja
electric- Jolteon/ Heloisk
Rock- Aggron
Ground- Swampert/Quagsire
Ice- Aurorus

i like your list :3 and i lolled at Lord goomy xD
By Rzxa
#84426 Water:Greninja
Fire:Chandelure
Grass:Sceptile
Electric:Pikachu
Ghost:Gengar
Steel:Aegislash
Normal:Snorlax
Fighting:Lucario
Flying:Staraptor
Dragon:Flygon
Fairy:Sylveon
Poison:Crobat
Bug:Butterfree
Psychic :Alakazam
Dark:Zoroark
Ground:Excadrill
Rock:Onix
Ice:Weavile
By CincyReds
#84537 Normal: Porygon 1 and 2 Image Image Interesting concept, hard to acquire, and fun to use. Tri-Attack Zap-Cannon! Sorry, Japan!
Fire: Magcargo Image The dude was my buddy throughout Sapphire for some reason. Was always my go-to/highest level. Shiny slugma looks sweet by the way.
Water: Suicune Image I remember opening up Crystal Version Christmas morning. aaaah. Favorite legendary too
Electric: Jolteon Image Back in 1st gen days I made a deal that I'd train my friend's Jolteon to lvl 100 if he trained my Zapdos. He didn't come through, but somehow I did, so I kept him. RIP Spike. Also my first holo card.
Grass: Tropius Image I've always had a passion for using the overlooked, odd, unpopular Pokémon. Originality makes me :D
Ice: Delibird Image I was obsessed with penguins back in the day (AIM screen name was PenguinSports070) and I was a delivery/paper boy. Perfect! I think it's a penguin?
Fighting: Machoke Image meh
Poison: Crobat Image Zubat was my first shiny. I was on my way to get Kyogre in Emerald, then boom! Made a mess in my pants..
Ground: Rhydon Image The first ever created Pokémon. Also a rock/ground type that surfs? yes please!
Flying: Skarmory Image Just flat out awesome. Recently had a dream that I flew on one like a jet.
Psychic: Chimecho Image (See Tropius^) Hard to find!
Bug: Masquerain Image (see Chimecho^)
Rock: Kabutops Image The thing has scythes for hands!
Ghost: Golurk Image So it has these jet pack things under its skirt thingy and can actually fly, believe it or not. Nifty
Dragon: Flygon Image FLYYYYYY
Dark: Houndoom Image Beast!
Steel: Aggron Image This thing was my buddy throughout Sapphire too. Named it Jason. Later found out it was a girl..
Fairy: Togetic Image Metronome was a blast to use in Crystal. Pulled a Sacred Fire against Whitney's freakin Miltank. Not sure if even that was enough though..
By thedare
CincyReds wrote:Normal: Porygon 1 and 2 Image Image Interesting concept, hard to acquire, and fun to use. Tri-Attack Zap-Cannon! Sorry, Japan!
Fire: Magcargo Image The dude was my buddy throughout Sapphire for some reason. Was always my go-to/highest level. Shiny slugma looks sweet by the way.
Water: Suicune Image I remember opening up Crystal Version Christmas morning. aaaah. Favorite legendary too
Electric: Jolteon Image Back in 1st gen days I made a deal that I'd train my friend's Jolteon to lvl 100 if he trained my Zapdos. He didn't come through, but somehow I did, so I kept him. RIP Spike. Also my first holo card.
Grass: Tropius Image I've always had a passion for using the overlooked, odd, unpopular Pokémon. Originality makes me :D
Ice: Delibird Image I was obsessed with penguins back in the day (AIM screen name was PenguinSports070) and I was a delivery/paper boy. Perfect! I think it's a penguin?
Fighting: Machoke Image meh
Poison: Crobat Image Zubat was my first shiny. I was on my way to get Kyogre in Emerald, then boom! Made a mess in my pants..
Ground: Rhydon Image The first ever created Pokémon. Also a rock/ground type that surfs? yes please!
Flying: Skarmory Image Just flat out awesome. Recently had a dream that I flew on one like a jet.
Psychic: Chimecho Image (See Tropius^) Hard to find!
Bug: Masquerain Image (see Chimecho^)
Rock: Kabutops Image The thing has scythes for hands!
Ghost: Golurk Image So it has these jet pack things under its skirt thingy and can actually fly, believe it or not. Nifty
Dragon: Flygon Image FLYYYYYY
Dark: Houndoom Image Beast!
Steel: Aggron Image This thing was my buddy throughout Sapphire too. Named it Jason. Later found out it was a girl..
Fairy: Togetic Image Metronome was a blast to use in Crystal. Pulled a Sacred Fire against Whitney's freakin Miltank. Not sure if even that was enough though..

I loved your list, alot of back story! x3 awesome
By Dracoman355
#86009 Fighting urge to put arceus for every single type except normal :3 porygon will always be the best normal type to me
By Vespirs
#87530 Water - Image

Fire - Image

Grass - Image

Electric - Image

Ghost - Image

Steel - Image

Normal - Image

Fighting - Image

Flying - Image

Dragon - Image

Fairy - I don't like fairy types -_-

Poison - Image

Bug - Image

Psychic - Image

Dark - Image

Ground - Image

Rock - Image

Ice - Image
By ilovepokemon
#87693 Rock - Image when i first saw Tyranitar, i knew he'd by my all time favorite Pokemon, just look at him, a total bad-ass
Steel - Image Steelix is one of those Pokemon that just look so bad-ass in the games
Bug - Image Ninjask has to be my favorite bug type because it is the fastest bug in the whole series
Water - Image Wailord is my favorite water type because he as a crap ton of HP
Ground - Image Krookodile was the powerhouse of my on my Black 2 ROM and i literally won the Pokemon league with him
Dark - Image in my Black version, i used it against the Pokemon league to level him up, unfortunately, he wasn't that good against Grimsley
Electric - Image Electivire was a Pokemon i liked alot, it knew moves such as Brick Break and Earthquake
Fire - Image there's no doubt that Charizard is my favorite fire type, i have always chosen Charmander in my FireRed version
Fairy - Image i first got Florges when it was a white flower flabébé, yes a white flower, it has been a member of my team since then
Dragon - Image Garchomp is my favorite dragon type, i always loved it's speed and attack stat in Pokemon Diamond
Normal - Image Eevee is probably my favorite normal type because it has so many different evolutions, including the newly discovered Sylveon
Flying - Image Staraptor is my favorite flying type because i used it in my Pokemon Diamond version with moves such as Close Combat and Aerial Ace
Ghost - Image i have always loved Gengar, mostly because of it's speed and special attack and a good move set with attacks such as Psychic and Thunderbolt
Poison - Image i have always used Crobat in my Diamond version, it has great speed and attack so i could use Cross Poison and Fly when in trouble
Psychic - Image Gallada is by far my favorite psychic type Pokemon because he just looks like a pure bad-ass
Grass - Image Torterra is my favorite grass type because it knows moves like Earthquake and Crunch and it looks like a freaking tank
Fighting - Image Lucario is by far my favorite fighting type, just watch the 8th movie and you will see why :)
Ice - Image i love Articuno for it's elegance, and its surprisingly good in special attack but it cant learn many good moves, the only move i could think of is Ice Beam
JOIN THE TEAM