Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By ChunkBin
#86722 Due to the number of people complaining about the OP of my PokeRadar I will be removing all links to it on my website. The file will also be removed from my folder. Since i can't stop people who have already downloaded the mod from using it I am going to change the version # to null in my database, All PokeRadar Clients will display an annoying watermark at all times reminding you to update, older versions will even lock you out of the game if you have the mod installed.I am terribly sorry for the trouble i have caused, both to admins and to players.

Consider this official, anyone caught trying to upload my mod anywhere else will find that I am a very powerful person when it comes to intellectual property.

I will Soon release more mods for Pixelmon, They will however be more server friendly. And will not be OP. Thank You for supporting me.

By Animalol
#86733 Moving this to Off-Topic.
By Burgy
#87529 Hey Chunkbin!
I actually like your mod and idea, however I understand about the server situation.
Instead of completely destroying your work, why not make it a tad more like REI's minimap where Entity Detection is only capable if the server has a certain phrase in their MOTD?
Allowing servers to turn it on or off.

Or just have a way for server's to boycott it, I don't want to see all of this going to waste.
By purenrgiii
Burgy wrote:Hey Chunkbin!
I actually like your mod and idea, however I understand about the server situation.
Instead of completely destroying your work, why not make it a tad more like REI's minimap where Entity Detection is only capable if the server has a certain phrase in their MOTD?
Allowing servers to turn it on or off.

Or just have a way for server's to boycott it, I don't want to see all of this going to waste.

maybe if it were a device that flashed green yellow orange or red depending on a sample of pokemon in the area, there lvls, shiny, rarity, boss or legendary. that way you know SOMETHING is in the area but not where or what. you could make it blink faster the closer you got to the most valuable epicenter of the sample area.
JOIN THE TEAM