Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By purenrgiii
#88166 what if missing no.....is there secret pre-evolution to porygon *head explodes* i know it's not INB4 it's just a glitch. i know.

By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:Wait what?
lol i had just woken up. 'missing no.' evolves in to porygon.
By mahrage
#88230 It would've made more sense if he said "MissingNo" lol. It was a glitch pokemon in red/blue/yellow
By purenrgiii
mahrage wrote:It would've made more sense if he said "MissingNo" lol. It was a glitch pokemon in red/blue/yellow
yeah SGP. missingNO SGP. how could you now know that SGP. SGP GAWD! :P
By Jephon
#88238 no.

That doesnt make a lick of sense. Sorry. I get it.. Porygon, computer designed pokemon.. whatever and missingno, a glitch.. but no.
By purenrgiii
jsnbrown1989 wrote:no.

That doesnt make a lick of sense. Sorry. I get it.. Porygon, computer designed pokemon.. whatever and missingno, a glitch.. but no.
so it does make sense?
By SPG
#88242 ok, well, nice tos ee you cant spell my name, but im assuming that was a joke, either way, this has nothing to do with pixelmon so this goes to offtopic
By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:ok, well, nice tos ee you cant spell my name, but im assuming that was a joke, either way, this has nothing to do with pixelmon so this goes to offtopic
lol yes it was a joke. and i do know how to spell GSP and knowing is half the battle G.I.JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!
JOIN THE TEAM