Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By thealphamegaman
#88482 There are also the remakes that they keep doing, like firered and leafgreen, then soulsilver and heartgold.

@ purenrgiii: Are you talking about the ones that had to odd borders around the screen, cause I've only seen those in videos that people post and such about pokemon. I remember pokemon snap, playing as tracy and trying to get every single pokemon, using the flute and the apple and such to execute different events. As for hey you pikachu (if I remember right) you could say a word that was related with sony playstation or something like that and it would cause pikachu to get mad at you and run away.

By purenrgiii
thealphamegaman wrote:There are also the remakes that they keep doing, like firered and leafgreen, then soulsilver and heartgold.

@ purenrgiii: Are you talking about the ones that had to odd borders around the screen, cause I've only seen those in videos that people post and such about pokemon. I remember pokemon snap, playing as tracy and trying to get every single pokemon, using the flute and the apple and such to execute different events. As for hey you pikachu (if I remember right) you could say a word that was related with sony playstation or something like that and it would cause pikachu to get mad at you and run away.

yes the pokemon color edition had weird borders. and yeah that was a easter egg in hey you pikachu.
By thealphamegaman
purenrgiii wrote:
thealphamegaman wrote:There are also the remakes that they keep doing, like firered and leafgreen, then soulsilver and heartgold.

yes the pokemon color edition had weird borders. and yeah that was a easter egg in hey you pikachu.

I never knew about the hey you pikachu easter egg till I watched the did you know gaming pokemon edition on youtube. Was thoroughly surprised. I can't imagine that border made it easy to play at first, probably somewhat distracting in the beginning wasn't it?
By purenrgiii
#88490 lol i don't remeber how i felt about it at the time. it was new tech and i grinded so hard on the game. so many lvl 150 kangasuars.
By thealphamegaman
#88493 lol can't say that I have ever seen a pokemon over 100. Still it's always fun remembering the good old times when you saw a pokemong you hadn't seen before and it got you all excited cause you wanted it for whatever reason. Whether to see what it would turn into next or just cause it looked cool or cute or something like that. That's what I miss from pokemon then and pokemon now, I feel like pokemon has lost that spark for me :(
By purenrgiii
thealphamegaman wrote:lol can't say that I have ever seen a pokemon over 100. Still it's always fun remembering the good old times when you saw a pokemong you hadn't seen before and it got you all excited cause you wanted it for whatever reason. Whether to see what it would turn into next or just cause it looked cool or cute or something like that. That's what I miss from pokemon then and pokemon now, I feel like pokemon has lost that spark for me :(
you had to clone it using missingno lvl150.
JOIN THE TEAM