Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By purenrgiii
#88294 mods you've played pixelmon with that make pixelmon THAT much better
mine are
mr.crays furniture mod
bibliocraft
poke bikes
minecraft items 3d mod.

By SPG
#88307 mine are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hardly play pixelmon so i just use pixelmon and rei's mini map lol (and sometimes inventory tweaks)
By purenrgiii
SPG wrote:mine are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hardly play pixelmon so i just use pixelmon and rei's mini map lol (and sometimes inventory tweaks)

i like being able to display poke items in fancy ways and sit in chair XD. i hardly play as well really. here and there but i know it's not complete sooo.
By Jephon
#88341 I understand why SPG hardly plays.. But, you post tons of suggestions yet you hardly play? What the heck?
By DeamonWolf
MoeBoy76 wrote:
jsnbrown1989 wrote:I understand why SPG hardly plays.. But, you post tons of suggestions yet you hardly play? What the heck?

do not question the SPG and his knowledge, i mean he is a senior team member so he knows his stuff

I think it he was talking about the OP.
By purenrgiii
jsnbrown1989 wrote:I understand why SPG hardly plays.. But, you post tons of suggestions yet you hardly play? What the heck?
my main laptop died so i'm on a back up. it bearly runs minecraft so thats why i hardly play
By Jephon
#88418 Lol. I was doing just the opposite of questioning SPG. He does so much for this mod it is understandable why he doesn't play.. Why does it seem like I have to clearify and defend every post I make? :/
By purenrgiii
jsnbrown1989 wrote:Lol. I was doing just the opposite of questioning SPG. He does so much for this mod it is understandable why he doesn't play.. Why does it seem like I have to clearify and defend every post I make? :/

because of a.d.d. XD
By Jephon
purenrgiii wrote:
jsnbrown1989 wrote:Lol. I was doing just the opposite of questioning SPG. He does so much for this mod it is understandable why he doesn't play.. Why does it seem like I have to clearify and defend every post I make? :/

because of a.d.d. XD

Man.. I dont usually get annoyed with people on forums, being a former forum owner back in my day *pulls pants up, smacks lips, rubs chin, looks dreamily off into space* but man... For the 1 billionth time, I freakin dont have ADD. I know people with add. I teach students with add.. I personally do not have add. The most I do is ramble. That is all.

*throws table and walks out*
By Jephon
#88615 *picks table up and puts back into place*

Due to recent events, I have been informed that I can be rather rude in my posts in general and so I would like to apologize. You can begin to call me A.D.D. against my will again.

*gives flowers to everyone*
JOIN THE TEAM