Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Blaster
Waterboyr wrote:He is a good singer. And lol dedication. I used to know all of them by name up to 4th gen by name and type and attacks they could learn and anime personalities. But then I lost interest a little. Lol I wouldn't go to this much work. It's like he didn't make it where if he messed u he could redo from the spot he was and messed up at end and was like NOOOOOO!!!

Except for the gen 6 Pokémon and type changes, I still know the Pokémon off by heart (not in Pokédex order) and can tell you their type and the best Pokémon to take them down (based on type matchup)

Is it sad when people start calling you the walking Pokédex?
By Waterboyr
Blaster wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:He is a good singer. And lol dedication. I used to know all of them by name up to 4th gen by name and type and attacks they could learn and anime personalities. But then I lost interest a little. Lol I wouldn't go to this much work. It's like he didn't make it where if he messed u he could redo from the spot he was and messed up at end and was like NOOOOOO!!!

Except for the gen 6 Pokémon and type changes, I still know the Pokémon off by heart (not in Pokédex order) and can tell you their type and the best Pokémon to take them down (based on type matchup)

Is it sad when people start calling you the walking Pokédex?

:|
Well it's sad that you have people calling that and yes also being called that. Unless your SPG.
JOIN THE TEAM