Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By vikcreed
#89064 just to keep everyone on track or give some modelers some inspiration. this update pokerap has all 700+ pokemon and is 10 min long. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRM0-FT0tUA[/youtube]

By a_DORITO
#89067 xD I saw that actually just a couple days ago. I love what they did with the breaks between the rap itself. When I was listening to it, i just kinda not even payed attention to them listing the pokemon and just focused on the breaks.
By vikcreed
a_DORITO wrote:xD I saw that actually just a couple days ago. I love what they did with the breaks between the rap itself. When I was listening to it, i just kinda not even payed attention to them listing the pokemon and just focused on the breaks.

only thing i could think while hearing all the names was "there is a reason i got out of pokemon."
By Eathuis
#89394 I find all College Humor videos entertaining, I am now determined to learn this off by heart!
By Blaster
#89510 I'm just going to say this now, I hate the original Pokerap and this one just DDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
I give them props for making it, but there is a reason why that song hasn't been officially updated. Not to mention all the bad pronunciations in the song...
By vikcreed
Blaster wrote:I'm just going to say this now, I hate the original Pokerap and this one just DDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
I give them props for making it, but there is a reason why that song hasn't been officially updated. Not to mention all the bad pronunciations in the song...

well not that anyone cares...BUT! this was meant to be funny and i laughed at it... so. i loved the pokerap but that probably because it's from my generation. in fact i had the pokemon music CD. but again... this was meant to be funny. it was funny. no one cares if they mispronounced the names.....mostly because the names are down right idiotic and nonsensical in the first place. the best pokemon was 1st gen hand down and i like the call back to the original show.
By Dracoman355
#89698 there... finished. oh noes i forgot the popcorn... gotta watch it again :/
By Waterboyr
#89949 He is a good singer. And lol dedication. I used to know all of them by name up to 4th gen by name and type and attacks they could learn and anime personalities. But then I lost interest a little. Lol I wouldn't go to this much work. It's like he didn't make it where if he messed u he could redo from the spot he was and messed up at end and was like NOOOOOO!!!
JOIN THE TEAM