Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By scalda
Waterboyr wrote:I'd love to help build!

Hi Waterboyr,

if you have skype please add me scalda.ltd and i'll be able to chat to you about the server if you are still willing to build on it with me, at the moment i'm not sure how quick the connection will be as i'm still got it at home as i still haven't found a good enough server to have it on.

regards scott

By Waterboyr
scalda wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:I'd love to help build!

Hi Waterboyr,

if you have skype please add me scalda.ltd and i'll be able to chat to you about the server if you are still willing to build on it with me, at the moment i'm not sure how quick the connection will be as i'm still got it at home as i still haven't found a good enough server to have it on.

regards scott

Well my camera broke so we can type chat. I might chat you but tell me when you find a server to host!
By Umbreon1110
#97897 RANDOM IDEAS APPROACHING

-Make a Biiiiiiiiiiig pokemart in one of the cities. Most of the official games have one
-A safari zone event that happens weekly where admins spawn rare/shiny pokemon, and you can only use Safari Balls
-Teams, for example, a player can join Team Rocket and they get a few bonus items (( Uniform, a Zubat, Pokeballs, etc. ))
-A TM shop. They could be a bit pricey but they are TMs for gods sake
-Donator Plots
-Pokémon shop, A LOT more pricey than the TM shop. Possibly at a place like the slot machines in that one city in Kanto? I dunno

Well. there goes my ideaz
By scalda
Umbreon1110 wrote:RANDOM IDEAS APPROACHING

-Make a Biiiiiiiiiiig pokemart in one of the cities. Most of the official games have one
-A safari zone event that happens weekly where admins spawn rare/shiny pokemon, and you can only use Safari Balls
-Teams, for example, a player can join Team Rocket and they get a few bonus items (( Uniform, a Zubat, Pokeballs, etc. ))
-A TM shop. They could be a bit pricey but they are TMs for gods sake
-Donator Plots
-Pokémon shop, A LOT more pricey than the TM shop. Possibly at a place like the slot machines in that one city in Kanto? I dunno

Well. there goes my ideaz

they are some really good ideas how would you like to help implement them, i have actually got a safari zone schematic that i haven't added to the world yet as i'm not sure on how to really implement it correctly

as for the stores and that it it what has got to be done, i have got pokecenters and pokemarts to put in.

i will upload a image of my world from dynmap either tonight or tomorrow all depends on how quick mcedit finishes lighting blocks
By scalda
#98082 Hi all i have a quick update.

at the moment i have gone a completely different direction that i originally had. i have got different servers running different maps from the pokemon games i am working on kanto at the moment.

I have constructed a kanto server
:along with gym leaders thanks to the new 3.0 update so you can battle any time instead of waiting for players to come online
:shops in ever town selling and buying as close to the games as possible along with some extras
:i have got custom npcs that are in place to give items along your journey, starting in pallet town your'll get basic items from professor oak, plus a few helpful items from ashs mum
: i am implementing a team rocket on the server which have got access to their own world via multiverse which don't spawn pixelmon but they will need to build their base of operations in this world and follow out missions that that the leader will give them, so they can try and take over kanto

if you have any more ideas or would like to help please let me know.

at the moment i am trying to get the permissions sorted which is really annoying me

Kind regards

scalda
By scalda
#112964 Hi all i have a quick update.

at the moment i have gone a completely different direction that i originally had. i have got different servers running different maps from the pokemon games i am working on kanto at the moment.

I have constructed a kanto server
: along with gym leaders thanks to the new 3.0 update so you can battle any time instead of waiting for players to come online
: shops in ever town selling and buying as close to the games as possible along with some extras
: i have got custom npcs that are in place to give items along your journey, starting in pallet town your'll get basic items from professor oak, plus a few helpful items from ashs mum
: i am implementing a team rocket on the server which have got access to their own world via multiverse which don't spawn pixelmon but they will need to build their base of operations in this world and follow out missions that that the leader will give them, so they can try and take over kanto

if you have any more ideas or would like to help please let me know.

at the moment i am trying to get the permissions sorted which is really annoying me

Kind regards

scalda
By scalda
#114304 Hi all,

just wondering if there is any one out there that would like to help me to get 2 of my pixelmon servers sorted and ready to accept players.

please have a look at my 2 dynmap pages to see the maps

the 1st on is Kanto mc.scalda.co.uk:8123

the 2nd is hoenn mc.scalda.co.uk:8124

please provide details of what you have done previously.

all builders will have restricted creative mode to do the builds, if i am happy with the building that you do i will vip you to the server when it goes live but if you mess about or damage the map you will be banned for life from any of my servers

Thanks for reading

Scalda
JOIN THE TEAM