Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By CrazyzT
#90394 Hello,

today i'd like ask if anyone will create a perfect pixelmon server. A server which is fun for the players and has never-ending fun.

Here are some features it should include:
| Show
    Free food at spawn (Such as Baked Potatoes)
    Higher spawn rate for normal pixelmon, but do not change on legendarys.
    All legendarys may spawn
    No fall damage taken
    keepInventory(Maybe)
    Hopefully nice builds
    A fully fuctional complete shop of vanilla and pixelmon items.
    Gyms
    no set region map, just a regular world where you can build and explore and mine
    Fun, responsible staff that are always willing to help

And that is what can a close to perfect pixelmon server. Any ideas that the person who makes this server may want to include is perfect!

By PhelpsterUK
#90477 'Perfect' is a very hard word to fulfill. However a lot of servers do offer most of the points you are offering, less all legendaries. And in the case of my own server, we don't offer free food since it's VERY easy to grow some. Instead we offer cheap food.

However, might I suggest single player with cheat mode? This way you can set it up however you like and /give <fooditem> for your free food. You could even go as far a hosting a LAN with friends.
Like I say, server wise it's very hard for one staff can't always be around to moderate. Secondly when they are on they can sometimes be rather busy with builds and/or multiple players. I doubt you'll ever find a 'Perfect' server.
By Kuwoobie
#90853 It could be perfect-- but you can have the best server out there but no one will see it without the right connections. Everyone and their mom has made their own Pixelmon server now.
By Datmusic
#92526 Lol, yea its very true. There are hundreds to thousands of pixelmon servers now.
By Waterboyr
#92765 Remember that moth where we all couldn't get on the forum cause it was so popular with the new update? It was a nightmare not being able to post random pointless things to strangers everyday without going on some social media website...
*shudders*
By Rzxa
#92774 I remember that time I was so bored :/
JOIN THE TEAM