Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Nanoninja99
#91281 Someone showed me a level 10,000 Mewtwo and he said "I used NBTedit"
When I asked him how to do it he said "Its to complicated"
Can someone help me and show me how to install it.

By Nanoninja99
#91381 .
By Kuwoobie
#91445 NBTedit for Forge can be found here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/155 ... e-updated/

Just download the mod and throw it into your mods folder. Once in game, just point your cursor at a pokemon and type /nbtedit.

You can adjust their moves, EVs and IVs, size, shiny status, nature, gender and so on. DO NOT put their size any higher than 6 or you will crash. You can however make their level pretty much as high as you want, which makes them appear larger.
By PhelpsterUK
#91471 You know. On the topic of that. I tried it out some time ago. Had the mod on the server and in MC mods folder however it kept telling me I don't have permission for it.
Figured it was a bug of some sort since nothing I did would allow it (even being opped)
By Datmusic
#91485 The thing is though if you edit your pokemon, what fun will it be to battle others. Yea, maybe the first couple battles will be fun, but after a while it would be way to easy. Lol
By PhelpsterUK
#91486 Actually I wanted to use it to fix glitched pokemon. One example, a member had a gloom however they couldn't trade it. Instead of spawning a new one and having to rare candy it so that it's the correct level, a quick NBT edit would be an easy fix. You could also do it to have fun with pixelmon pigmy battles which people have been trying to do on our server.. NBT doesn't necessarily have to be for cheating, I agree it takes a lot of fun out of the game.
By Datmusic
#91490 Well, all I can respond to your response is well said. Can't argue with that lol.
JOIN THE TEAM