Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Viva_la_pwn3d
#91906 Pixelmon has come a long way this past year. And now the time is upon us to celebrate the development put into everyone favorite mod. Also we will take this time to look forward down the line toward another great year in the community. So here is what I am asking you to reply with:

Firstly- What has been your favorite moment in playing the Pixelmon mod? (Was it your first experience finding a shiny or maybe the time you fought 6 bosses side by side)

Second- What is your Pixelmon Chirstmas wish? Meaning what is one thing you wish to see over the next coming year in the mod. (It can be a feature or your favorite Pokemon.)

Please feel free to share your holiday wishes and past Pixelmon experience. Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays!

By Omio9999
#91966 My favourite moment was watching Magikarp evolve. Freaking hilarious stuff. xD

Aside from that, all I want to see down the road is the Move Tutor.
By Dracoman355
#92036 My fave moment would have to be walking through an extreme hills biome then a molters landing on my face :3
As for upcoming features, I am seriously looking forward to the shrines, they will be soo cool
By Blaster
#92301 I don't play Pixemon single player because I don't think the mod has enough substance to warrant playing in single player, it is designed more for multiplayer. However, I have enjoyed working on build servers where the mod has be installed and designing Pixelmon worlds.

As for a wish list for Pokémon
1. Blaziken
2. Lucario
3. Weavile
4. Hydreigon
5. Gardevoir
6. Zoroark
7. Plusle and Minum
Purely because they are my favorite Pokémon

A feature though that I would like to see is a story element for Single player that you can enable that gives the game a optional story, because as I said before, the mod on its own doesn't have enough content to play single player, it lacks a purpose
By Waterboyr
#92334 1.
When I found a frickin eevee, Charmander, three chanseys, bulbasaur, squirtle, jigglypuff, clefairy, and lapras a while ago when they were still on gen 1 all ON THE SAME DAY ON THE SAME SERVER! It was a test by Burgy and I thin I passed.

The mods, admins, and developers in the game!
*No one steal idea*
By Mongoosedog03
#92994 My Pokemon Christmas List would be... I really want to see Lucario and Riolu in the game. My favorite experience so far has been... On a server, i won a 1v6 only using my starter, and that was my favorite moment.
By enkilleridos
#93388 My fav moment was when I caught myself a rayquaza.

My Christmas Wish is that the devs NEVER add any kind of quest system in the mod, because that would take all the fun in designing and making a single player/multiplayer adventure map/server. As for something that I would like to see (again not in game) is for a section on the forums where we can post single player adventure maps with our own quests and storylines to show those that don't believe this mod is for single player, that it really is. There is nothing I want to see in game for christmas, as I want to enjoy pixelmon without updates until next year when Forge for 1.7.2 will probably be released.
By Echamp
#93392 1) when I thought I found a wild zoroark even though Ik it was not in game, it was a messed up block btw..
2) I am so lonely as I am a noivern so it would be nice if other noiverns join me... Getting starters in is a thought I guess besides noivern.
JOIN THE TEAM