What do you think is better and easier to make models? Blender or Maya?

20%
36%
16%
28%

By lugiaisbeast101
#100790 Let me just tell you this, it's whatever you start off using and master basically, I'll tell you this now, if I tried to use Maya (which I have)........well....lets just say it would be a model fit for pokecube....I have already thoroughly learned Blender, and since Maya and Blender are two totally different programs with different controls and such, I find Blender easier. It's all based on personal preference, they all will eventually do the same thing so just pick Maya and learn it thoroughly. Whether one is easy or not, you WILL have to spend time to learn them, it's not something you can open and with just a few clicks be done. There's really no easy way out when it comes to modeling, but you should pick Maya, it is capable of many more things than Blender is, problem is that you have to learn them like previously stated. Good Luck!!
By Haazo
#100995 Hmmm. I personally use Cinema 4D and if I can learn how to export the files for Pixelmon I would love to make models for new pokemon or update existing pokemon.
JOIN THE TEAM