By empoleonswag13
#112219 There should be a part where you can download some of the body parts to do mashups like Laclan and littlelizzard did. Also i need some help with some modeling leave some tips for a beginner thanks.

By lugiaisbeast101
empoleonswag13 wrote:There should be a part where you can download some of the body parts to do mashups like Laclan and littlelizzard did. Also i need some help with some modeling leave some tips for a beginner thanks.

Learn the program you are using thoroughly , and stick with it. After you have learned

how to use the functions of the program and know how to manipulate the meshes

and such, then all you need is practice. The more you model, the more experience you

will eventually get. If you constantly model and such then it will get easier within time,

there is no real easy way out for modeling. I also suggest finding many good references from

all sides, this may include but not limited to 3ds max, X & Y models, Pokemon Battle Revolution models,

and paper craft pokemon. With more precise references, the easier it will become to help

you model it correctly. I hope this helped you and I look forward to seeing your models :D
JOIN THE TEAM