By benNmacie
#122388 hey does anyone have some refrences downloaded they can share? because the sites with them the links are no longer valid,

and second im new to modeling if anyone has any good tutorials they know of let me know im using maya,
i have seen some tutorials but there nothing to do with pokemon and no real good tutorials i appreciate your help everyone

By gilbert12888
benNmacie wrote:hey does anyone have some refrences downloaded they can share? because the sites with them the links are no longer valid,

and second im new to modeling if anyone has any good tutorials they know of let me know im using maya,
i have seen some tutorials but there nothing to do with pokemon and no real good tutorials i appreciate your help everyone

Roestudios is down due to server problems. http://www.models-resource.com has a lot of pokemon models from other games as well. As for tuts, I made a very short tutorial in the guides section that is tailored toward pixelmon. There are also many many youtube vids covering modeling basics. Also I do believe that when you open maya there is an option to view autodesks tutorial vids.
Good luck modeling.
-Gilbert
JOIN THE TEAM