By xanderindalzone
#149421 I was wondering if you would like to have remade apricot trees? :-)

By TheGameAce
#149422 *Apricorn. Also if I'm not mistaken, I think on Twitter SPG (or one of the others) posted a poll on what to work on next, and the majority of the people picked Apricorn Trees. Not sure if he's gonna make them himself, or if someone else can submit a model, but IMO I think it would be great to save them some time by having someone else make them.
By SPG
#149423 they're already made, I jsut have to fix a rendering issue that happens when you load it into the game, they also need to be cleaned up a bit because right now it would make the lag worse instead of fix it
By xanderindalzone
#149425 im making a simple apricorn tree(sorry about the mistake xD) made out of a sphere... its very simple but looks just like the pokemon gold edition one.... if you dont like it, i could try making berry trees?
By xanderindalzone
#149426 Here you have, if you dont like it doesnt matter :P

I enjoy modelling any way : :-D

Apricorn Tree by elxanderomg on Sketchfab
By HelenTheHero
#149429 I actually really like that, it definitely looks better than the current blocky ones we have. I wonder what the new model (that needs to be cleaned up still) looks like though.
By HelenTheHero
#149442 I never played those games, :P I've been doing it since Pearl. I found a Gameboy once at a garage sale and got super excited, but it was broken. :-(
By xanderindalzone
#149445 you can download an emulator of gameboy XD... I have a DS emulator on my samsung S4 XD
By xanderindalzone
#149470 I 've made a smoother apricorn tree but I suposed its to smooth XD...

Apricorn Tree smoothed by elxanderomg on Sketchfab

Apricorn tree smoothed(with red apricorn) by elxanderomg on Sketchfab
JOIN THE TEAM