By Nissalee
#31053 My hubby and I were going over the models in-game, in progress, and even just getting started. (I love this forum by the way.) We noticed a lack in Gen 4 choices. I understand things will come when they do, and it's in order to the best of everyone's abilities. I am very patient.

However, if you are looking to add something from that generation, might I suggest Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray. They stand in my top three favorites of all time. Plus, another electric type wouldn't hurt anyone ;)

Thanks for this AWESOME mod. We've already roped in many followers.

By DutchKroket
#31057 Once we finish the first gen, than other gens will be ready. But we need models for them =D
By Nissalee
#31082 I've thought about helping, but I don't consider myself capable lol. I could barely operate Paint, let alone a program to make Pixelmon. The modelers have some amazing talent!
By DutchKroket
#31091 I know what you are talking about, I also suck at it. But all the modelers started from a scratch and it wouldn't hurt to try =D
By Nissalee
#31109 I suppose it wouldn't, would it? Is there somewhere I should be looking on the forums for beginner's advice?
By Nissalee
#31352 Thanks a ton. I might start messin around with this stuff. Looks fun!
JOIN THE TEAM