By Foquine
#78815 What's up with Snorunt and Glalie? Did I only imagine that Glalie was in game before????
By Pro_Malti
StopherSylvia wrote:It says for odditsh "modeled: no being/made by: Harbringer|" so Harbringer has gotten a model textured, approved, and in-game with out modeling it? :lol:

Oh Oops.. because first I made them all no, and then i remembered oddish had an already .obj model. Thanks for notifying me.

MoeBoy76 wrote:fine, you need to add Rayquaza to the done list, cos SPG

I Changed it To Approved since it's not in the current version yet.

Foquine wrote:What's up with Snorunt and Glalie? Did I only imagine that Glalie was in game before????

While I was messing around in the Pixelmon.zip I think I saw those 2 but they were .obj so I don't think they were coded yet.
If I have time I'll look around the forum to try them..
By lugiaisbeast101
#86525 Sorry for bumping the post but it's extremely useful and there are many who are just too lazy to search for something.Really though,

I would like to know if you are still updating? It looks pretty updated, even has the model of Karry made a couple hours ago. (just clarrifying)

Anyways, if you are continuing to update (Which I'm sure you are), I would have to give you my thanks, this is very helpful and please keep up the good work.

BTW after I can get this texture thing down for Blender (or Maya, hopefully Blender) and texture Lapras, I'll start on doing the pain in the *** deoxys (Yes, and it's forms

but it will take a while). Also, I'm doing them because of a person who truly hates me told me to, I will not tell you who that person is though (killer8999 | MrGarchomp |

MrSteel | The Rick | The Real Machine). What went down:

Spoiler:
So gar, which legend are you assigning me to
[11/5/2013 9:01:31 AM] killer8999 | MrGarchomp | MrSteel | The Rick | The Real Machine: deoxys?
[11/5/2013 9:01:38 AM] Alex [Lugia_XD/Lugiaisbeast101]: dhgajkdvfsdkajnsdnckjankjsannsanajskcn

~Lugia
By Pro_Malti
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:I would like to know if you are still updating? It looks pretty updated, even has the model of Karry made a couple hours ago. (just clarrifying)
~Lugia

I am in fact still updated the list daily, I check quiet often (probably over 7 times a day).

lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Anyways, if you are continuing to update (Which I'm sure you are), I would have to give you my thanks, this is very helpful and please keep up the good work.
~Lugia

Your welcome. :)
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:BTW after I can get this texture thing down for Blender (or Maya, hopefully Blender) and texture Lapras, I'll start on doing the pain in the *** deoxys (Yes, and it's forms
but it will take a while).
~Lugia

Goodluck, added deoxys to the list!
By MrSteel
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Sorry for bumping the post but it's extremely useful and there are many who are just too lazy to search for something.Really though,

I would like to know if you are still updating? It looks pretty updated, even has the model of Karry made a couple hours ago. (just clarrifying)

Anyways, if you are continuing to update (Which I'm sure you are), I would have to give you my thanks, this is very helpful and please keep up the good work.

BTW after I can get this texture thing down for Blender (or Maya, hopefully Blender) and texture Lapras, I'll start on doing the pain in the *** deoxys (Yes, and it's forms

but it will take a while). Also, I'm doing them because of a person who truly hates me told me to, I will not tell you who that person is though (killer8999 | MrGarchomp |

MrSteel | The Rick | The Real Machine). What went down:

Spoiler:
So gar, which legend are you assigning me to
[11/5/2013 9:01:31 AM] killer8999 | MrGarchomp | MrSteel | The Rick | The Real Machine: deoxys?
[11/5/2013 9:01:38 AM] Alex [Lugia_XD/Lugiaisbeast101]: dhgajkdvfsdkajnsdnckjankjsannsanajskcn

~Lugia

u saw that i didn't say "do deoxys" i only asked if u would do it lol
By Pro_Malti
Burgy wrote:Not sure if this is updated or not, but I'd like to bump this as reference for some unmade models are still relevant here.

It is infact still being updated, but not daily, mostly like every 1-2 weeks.
JOIN THE TEAM