By Foquine
#82557 I've got a couple of questions for you, dear community of the Pixelmon.

First, I remember that in Techne, the scale was pretty imprortant (We had to calculate it and say it or something like that.) So is it still important in Maya?

Also, if I post pictures of a far from finished model, will I get a lot of feedback or will everybody tell me to "Finish it more" ? Because I have started doing Chansey and need some help, but I still don't get any feedback for my Trainer model...

Thanks!

By Nova Spartan
#82565 I'm not sure what you mean with the first question.

For the second question, it depends. I mean there's no sense in posting a thread asking for feedback when all you have is a pinkie toe on a foot lol. To get feedback, it probably needs to be something where the people looking at the screenshot can determine whether you're doing a good job so far or not.
By Foquine
Nova Spartan wrote:I'm not sure what you mean with the first question.

For the second question, it depends. I mean there's no sense in posting a thread asking for feedback when all you have is a pinkie toe on a foot lol. To get feedback, it probably needs to be something where the people looking at the screenshot can determine whether you're doing a good job so far or not.

It's not only feedback, but also how to do the model. For example, the "three hair-like growths on the sides of its head"... Because I try but I'm not very good with Maya.
By SPG
#82659 scale doenst matter, its easier for us to scale things in maya, as for the other thing, no one posted feedback on your trainer because no one cares about trainers xD just post a rather judgeable model in feedback and when it more or less comes to a hault and you feel its ready throw it in approval
JOIN THE TEAM