8%
N/A
N/A
N/A
By Haunts
#1255 Front
Back
Side
okay criticism is need, what is wrong with it, and what is good about it.

By Haunts
#1260 k fixed. btw anyone care to post the criteria, and what this 'drop box' is and all that info, or a link to it?
By Haunts
#1286 ok So now what? do I now put it up for approval, and it gets ran by other admins?
By JurroRath
#1291 Not yet, you have to wait until the majority who critique the model say it's ready. Granted, up until now, it seems there hasn't been anyone critiquing it on this thread, so allow me to be the first.

Well, the first thing I noticed is the tail, it's just a little too thick at the tip. If you can't get it to look any thinner with blocks, then I think using a sprite would work possibly. I would make a back up of the original model first before trying that though, and if it ends up not working out, then the thick tail will do. Also, just as a minor nitpick, but the face is a little to 'hi I'm friendly and want to be your friend hehe :333' look to them. I recommend trying to give it a more determined/confident look to them. The best way to accomplish this is to make the eyes look angry, but everything else stays the same. Also, just for the sake of animation, could you extend out the fingers? I know in most artwork, his fists are balled up, but it has been shown in anime at least that he can open them and pick up objects, and once attack animations go in, I'm sure there will be a couple of moves where it'd be better if his hands opened up. Also, the head seems too big compared to the body. I'd recommend either making the body bigger or making the head smaller, right now he's proportioned more like a younger child than a small fighter. Otherwise though, you definantly have a good grasp of how Machop should look, as this is the best model I've seen of it thus far. Keep up the good work :3
By Haunts
#1292 ok, I was trying for the I'm going to kill you happily look, but I can see where your coming from, as the head and the hand issues go, I think I can do the hands, but I don't think I can make the head any smaller without ruining the entire look of the model (size with blocks wise), I can do the tail though, And was thinking of doing something similar for omanyte, btw, you have a model for the substitute doll yet?
By JurroRath
#1316 I figured you wouldn't be able to size the head down without making it look strange and loosing details. But you could, at least, make the main body parts bigger, legs and arms can probably stay the same and be fine. I wish you luck with Omanyte, and I don't believe we have a Substitute model yet. If you make one, I'm sure that would inspire Hiroku- one of our devs in charge of coding in moves- to fix Substitute [assuming it's broke in the first place, I'm assuming so since most oddball moves like that are] and get that working properly :3
JOIN THE TEAM