By royroyboy
#94691 Well.... I had some spare time so I thought I would try and remake what seems to me, a very common pokemon (spawning wise).
The only thing I had trouble with and if anyone can help me on this was the base. The rocky base looks.... empty to me. I try to keep a low poly count on my models because in the past I have had some issues :D but I just cant seem to make it work... Does anyone else feel that the base needs something else?

And let me know of anything else that you see wrong! :)

Diglett:
| Show
Normal:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

Dugtrio:
| Show
Normal:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

Old Versions and more views
| Show
Diglett:
Front:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Right side:
Spoiler:

Left side:
Spoiler:

Top:
Spoiler:

Beautiful and Majestic View:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

Dugtrio:
Front:
Spoiler:

Back:
Spoiler:

Right side:
Spoiler:

Left side:
Spoiler:

Top:
Spoiler:

Beautiful and Majestic View:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

By Arsonist
#94740 Majestic! The ONLY thing i would say is if you're gonna have one of dugtrio's heads at such an angle, perhaps tilt the opposite site outwards a bit, not as far as the smaller head though.
Das ALL i got to say about this, very nice :)
By lugiaisbeast101
#94746 Try lowering the polys on the mouth a bit, it doesn't need that much....does it? Also, I am very curious but.....what does the entire body of those pokemon even look like?
By Arsonist
#94754 Well my childhood is ruined... anyone else?
By lugiaisbeast101
Arsonist wrote:Well my childhood is ruined... anyone else?

Hahahahahaha I'm grateful for not seeing what you may have saw.
By royroyboy
#94780 thank you for the feedback! i'll work on the nose, I can easily change the polys on it and ill tinker with the colours a bit ;)

What i always thought... The rocks at the base of Diglett IS Diglett and it used the rocks as a disguise type thing. Just imagine. The rocks would move so Diglett could control the rocks as legs? meh, some people call me crazy for a reason.
By royroyboy
#94794 Updated Main post with all your suggestions!
Lowered Polys on Nose/Mouth things.
Changed Colours for better fitting.
And changed angle of the left Dugtrio
By PokeWillpower
#95678 One more thing!

Take the skin color from Diglett and Dugtrio V1 and put it on the Shiny versions of V2, according to Bulbapedia, the brown part of the sprite gets slightly duller when it's shiny.

When you do that, I can sleep peacefully knowing I prevented the shiny version from looking weird. :geek:
JOIN THE TEAM