Ready for Approval?

100%
N/A
By PokeWillpower
#97066 Great job as always!

You and Harbinger are no doubt the best modelers on here^^
(SPG is cool too but you never really see him contribute in this area much. :P)

By Pro_Malti
PokeWillpower wrote:Great job as always!

Uhm.. Karrybird, Zero_breaker, Sundial_MC, Edeodin, Il Lupo, Arsonist, Gilbet12888, Joshua_DA and some others I might forgotten are awesome modellers too.

It's not fair to say those 2 are the best, as all of the people I mentioned do a lot to help and make good models.
By joshua_DA
#97077 But im good too D:
To go back to subject, that is a really nice weedle, just make rhe shiny gold and it is good to go :3
By Pro_Malti
joshua_DA wrote:But im good too D:
To go back to subject, that is a really nice weedle, just make rhe shiny gold and it is good to go :3

Sorry, I just took the names from skype. ;-;
By TheBootyEdition
#97129 >.> Don't Forget Lugia, anddd going back to the model.. Im pretty sure the point on the tail needs to be smaller but i cant really tell from the perspective of the official artwork, but if im correct the point should be as big as the horn
By SPG
Pro_Malti wrote:
PokeWillpower wrote:Great job as always!

Uhm.. Karrybird, Zero_breaker, Sundial_MC, Edeodin, Il Lupo, Arsonist, Gilbet12888, Joshua_DA and some others I might forgotten are awesome modellers too.

It's not fair to say those 2 are the best, as all of the people I mentioned do a lot to help and make good models.

99% sure he just ment for generation 1 because i dont post here.... at all, minus gastly and haunter
JOIN THE TEAM