By PokeWillpower
gilbert12888 wrote:Rounded off its hands.
-Gilbert

Awesome! I'd say it's almost ready to be accepted, but we should wait and see if anyone else has anything to add for a bit. :P
By Ultimategamer195
#97307 I think I know what it is! If you look at Lugia's picture he provided, it shows Jiggylypuff's mouth open. Maybe you should do something like that and it could make it look like the pokemon!
By PokeWillpower
Ultimategamer195 wrote:I think I know what it is! If you look at Lugia's picture he provided, it shows Jiggylypuff's mouth open. Maybe you should do something like that and it could make it look like the pokemon!

Jigglypuff doesn't always have it's mouth open, and I don't think it would do much to make it look any better overall.

I think it meets standards right now, but that's not saying it's perfect, i'm sure someone could arrange the polys differently to make it look better, but this is fine for now. 8-)
By 6f5e4d
#97313 Does any of you have a Jigglypuff in your current team?
By Ultimategamer195
#97339 I don't know what it is, but the face just seems different than Jigglypuff looks. The smile may need to be a bit higher. Also, the ears need to be fixed more. Take reference to lugia's pic again. The front of the ear to the base needs to be almost diagonal like. Also they need to be rounded triangles, not pointy
By PokeWillpower
Ultimategamer195 wrote:I don't know what it is, but the face just seems different than Jigglypuff looks. The smile may need to be a bit higher. Also, the ears need to be fixed more. Take reference to lugia's pic again. The front of the ear to the base needs to be almost diagonal like. Also they need to be rounded triangles, not pointy

Yea, I totally see where you're coming from.

I still think he's gotten the idea right, though, I just expect the more experienced modelers on here to make the higher-quality models. :P
By Gweav1117
#97411 In my opinion it all looks a little disproportional to me the eyes and not near as big as they need to and I feel like the ears are not big enough aligned right... Maybe try to flatten the face a little so it doesn't look like the eyes are going in different directions like a chameleon. But anyway the hair is great and color looks good.
By lugiaisbeast101
PokeWillpower wrote:
Ultimategamer195 wrote:I don't know what it is, but the face just seems different than Jigglypuff looks. The smile may need to be a bit higher. Also, the ears need to be fixed more. Take reference to lugia's pic again. The front of the ear to the base needs to be almost diagonal like. Also they need to be rounded triangles, not pointy

Yea, I totally see where you're coming from.

I still think he's gotten the idea right, though, I just expect the more experienced modelers on here to make the higher-quality models. :P

He makes some high quality models in my opinion, and take note that many of the models (before being posted) get seen by other modelers and they usually give feedback. That's a reason why you usually don't see many mistakes from the more experienced pokemon modelers (not always the case).
Also, that was a random pic I got, I have no idea if it is accurate or not so don't base the model completely on that :)

Gilbert, would you mind fixing this up (I think some of them have been stated) The eyes should be a bit rounder, and more spaced apart.

The mouth should be elevated a bit more, and as for the ears....I don't have my 3DS to get a good picture but I'll try my best,

it should be slightly bigger, and the ears also need some more definition. It's not that flat, I don't know if you can see it from the pictures,

hopefully you can.

Spoiler:

Then here you can see some other things already addressed

Spoiler:

PS The hair looks much better now, way more natural.
JOIN THE TEAM