By AnDwHaT5
Lowered head, better for riging | Show

By joshua_DA
#107647 The (frills thingy) is too round. it should be more like this shape below:
Spoiler:

also, it would be nice if you could lower the polys on the tail. atm, i think it looks like a big smooth chunk but other than that, very nice model :)
By AnDwHaT5
joshua_DA wrote:The (frills thingy) is too round. it should be more like this shape below:
Spoiler:

also, it would be nice if you could lower the polys on the tail. atm, i think it looks like a big smooth chunk but other than that, very nice model :)

Yeah i see what you mean i will fix that when i get a chance and thanks killaz!
By MsDrawable
#108253 Maybe made the purple a little bit more muted? its so flourecent it is kinda hard to see things, maybe just a little bit more pale and a bit more of a dark violet.

Also I know it is rather far along now,but maybe just go for a closed mouth? It seems so ackward with a open mouth and it doesn't really let the rest of the head flow naturally. All in all though it looks pretty good.
By Doublade
#108408 The body needs be a little lin also the tail should be longer and you should texture the lines on it's tail.
By Useers
#109612 It seems like the tail needs to be thinned out some in the back, other than that good job! :D
By AnDwHaT5
#110091 I have some update pictures I will put them up later.
By AnDwHaT5
In game view and updated models a bit | Show
JOIN THE TEAM