By gilbert12888
Spoiler:

No 3d view right now cause I'm tired. Textures will be done shortly. Let me know what you think.
Update 1 (Texture):
Spoiler:

Update 2 (All textures):
Spoiler:

-Gilbert

By Zilcor
#99075 The circle on the top of his head should take up all the space between the flower petals without part of his head showing.
By gilbert12888
Zilcor wrote:The circle on the top of his head should take up all the space between the flower petals without part of his head showing.

Ah sorry it was the way I rotated the meshes for the top view. Each leaf and the body are separate meshes so when I rotate them all at once, the pivot points are different and they end up in different places. Tough to explain but it's fixed now.
-Gilbert
By Zilcor
#99164 Perfect. Now send that to approval :)
By lugiaisbeast101
#99203 I thought that bright line was merely a trick of lighting. I'm not too sure, anyways here's a reference picture.

Seems like the only light parts are the places where the sun would hit.

Edit: I believe the eyes are supposed to be smaller.
By TheBootyEdition
#99207 Due to its flower head it will have a shadow cast on his face making it darker, and going off what lugia said the line is just shading and it looks like the bright stripe is part of his body texture when it is actually just shading.
By gilbert12888
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:I thought that bright line was merely a trick of lighting. I'm not too sure, anyways here's a reference picture.

Seems like the only light parts are the places where the sun would hit.

Edit: I believe the eyes are supposed to be smaller.

This is the official artwork. That shading is what I used as reference for my texture. I did the same for gloom.
There is also this.
The same shading is on the spite as well:

This shading could not occur from one light source directly above.
-Gilbert
JOIN THE TEAM