By karrybird
| Show

By Zilcor
TheBootyEdition wrote:Question. When he is walking about, how are we going to see kabutos beautiful red eyes?

When he is walking on top of glass :3
By Gweav1117
#100461 im agreeing with booty. i guess it depends on reference cuz the official artwork looks like it is turned upwards slightly to see the eyes. i guess that karrys model is more neutral. great job again!
By PokeWillpower
#100601 I feel like the eyes should be just a bit bigger and moved up.

But just to the point where you can see the tip of his eyes when you're neutral to him.
By lugiaisbeast101
PokeWillpower wrote:I feel like the eyes should be just a bit bigger and moved up.

But just to the point where you can see the tip of his eyes when you're neutral to him.

Um there would be two ways to pull off this pokemon, one (easiest) is how she has it now, and

this way looks the most normal. The other way would be like this (Yeah eyes could be a bit bigger)

Spoiler:

^This pokemon is based off of a horseshoe crab (I think?), and since it's Nintendo, they decided

to give the pokemon 4 legs, so the way Karry has it would be for the best (unless you want

it to be going around all weird looking).
By karrybird
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
PokeWillpower wrote:I feel like the eyes should be just a bit bigger and moved up.

Um there would be two ways to pull off this pokemon, one (easiest) is how she has it now, and

this way looks the most normal. The other way would be like this (Yeah eyes could be a bit bigger)

Spoiler:

^This pokemon is based off of a horseshoe crab (I think?), and since it's Nintendo, they decided

to give the pokemon 4 legs, so the way Karry has it would be for the best (unless you want

it to be going around all weird looking).

yep, correct! they are based on horseshoe crabs. and if you don't know what those are, you never see their undersides unless you pick them up and flip them over. it would look really awkward to have kabuto angled slightly off the ground when it shouldn't be when it walks. it might look that way in x and y, but only because it's ready to fight. not walk around.
By PokeWillpower
#100648 I see...

I just hope the eyes don't turn out like Drifloon, the way it is in the current update makes it look like it got squashed and can't even move straight... :P
By karrybird
PokeWillpower wrote:I see...

I just hope the eyes don't turn out like Drifloon, the way it is in the current update makes it look like it got squashed and can't even move straight... :P

i am very tempted to remake drifloon since i can't stand how it looks in game at the moment. XD maybe i'm just biased since it's my favorite ghost type, i dunno.
JOIN THE TEAM