Ready for approval?

94%
6%
By MrRokusho
#104054 Everything is done now, just texturing and waiting for the poll outcome, when the poll hits 10 votes it will end, which means that if one of the four options reaches 5 votes the poll will end as well. So make sure you vote for your favorite option before you can't vote anymore !

Spoiler:

By MrRokusho
#104093 Thanks all for your votes, it has become a decisive victory for option D with only two votes for option B against it !
I will now start the tedious job of UV-mapping so i can add the textures.
I'll keep you guys updated, cheers!
By MrRokusho
#104222 Need help on the UV-unwrapping, i can unwrap but im having a hard time doing it neatly. I have a new thread opened for it:
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=12235
By MrRokusho
tkgamer18 wrote:Make the skull wider and the horns more spread.

What the hell, that is one ugly picture of cubone, never saw him like that before :shock:
By Arsonist
tkgamer18 wrote:That picture is from pokemon origins.

Which is an anime.
Anime is never something you should base your model on, especially if there's videogame reference, and original artwork to look at.
2D Animation tends to be messy when it comes to keeping things proportionate and keeping them to their original design. That's largely because there's more than one person doing the animations. Obviously this is less so for bigger productions, like pokemon, but it's still there.
Long story short, don't use anime as your sole reference. If you can find a few other sources to reinforce your critique, then go for it. But saying something's wrong because it was different in an anime is wrong in itself, and it being from Pokemon Origins is no different than being from any other anime.
By MrRokusho
tkgamer18 wrote:That picture is from pokemon origins.

Yes, but surely they can have a few bad drawings as well :lol:
By tkgamer18
#106913 Ok I will just ignore the anime. For my feedback based on the games is that cubone looks too dark
By MrRokusho
tkgamer18 wrote:Ok I will just ignore the anime. For my feedback based on the games is that cubone looks too dark

That's probably due to the lighting in the renderer.
There's no way of telling how it'll look in minecraft.

Without lighting:
JOIN THE TEAM