By Arsonist
#112141 Tis true

By Im_Up_To_The_Job
#122391 Ik that this model was in fact added, but one minor glitch about him is that the pipe thing that connects the back of his head and back is only connected to the head, therefore, when he turns his head, the thing can become unconnected from his back. It disturbs me slightly so I was thinking that maybe that tube could become a separate part of the model so that the can animate it itself and make it not do that
By Arsonist
Im_Up_To_The_Job wrote:Ik that this model was in fact added, but one minor glitch about him is that the pipe thing that connects the back of his head and back is only connected to the head, therefore, when he turns his head, the thing can become unconnected from his back. It disturbs me slightly so I was thinking that maybe that tube could become a separate part of the model so that the can animate it itself and make it not do that

It is a separate part, in fact every segment of that tube is an individual piece of geometry. the reason that's happening is because the model isnt rigged, it's animated using code. The person who animated it spent a fairly long time trying to figure out why it does that, and in the end went with the current version. Trust me when i say it's a LOT better than it was, and a lot better than most other people would have left it.
At some point down the line, it will be rigged, and if it's rigged properly, then this problem won't happen.
JOIN THE TEAM