85%
10%
3%
2%
By MegamanBlue9
#9790 Here it is.
Tell me what it needs

By shadowolf96236
#9791 wow ya know when I pictured golduck being in the mod I thought meh its prob gonna look like crap since its a pretty dull pokemon to begin with... BUT I WAS WRONG!!! haha I absolutely love how this looks, on thing is can you add some noise to the texture so its doesn't look so solid?
By MegamanBlue9
#9796 Sorry but i'm not good at shading. :(
By Skibb
#9798 Looks awesome. But the arms look a bit too fat, can you make them thinnier? Thanks. Also adding noise to the texture has nothing to do with shading :P
By shadowolf96236
#9799 adding noise is easy if your using paint.net just click effects then hover over noise, add noise and adjust the levels until it looks good to you =D im pretty sure its the same with photoshop
By Jack_Attack12
#9878 Thought this, magmar, jinx and mr mime will be the worst models... but you have done this very well! good job! but arms are a bit flat
By SPG
#9902 quick question, are his fingernails 1x1x1? if so thats going to give me a hard time giving feedback knowing this limitation you have given yourself
By MegamanBlue9
SPG wrote:quick question, are his fingernails 1x1x1? if so thats going to give me a hard time giving feedback knowing this limitation you have given yourself

Yes there 1x1x1 but i'm making his arms thinner and the nails as well so it will look good.
By Hypnose
#19155 I love your model, I don't see anything that needs changing.
I personally would like to see the ruby on its head protrude just slightly. But it doesn't matter, it's just something that I'd prefer.
Anyhow, as I said before I love it.~ Great job. :)

EDIT: I just noticed there hasn't been any replys on this model for a while.. I'm sorry if I necroed an old topic, I apologize.
By MegamanBlue9
#21764 This thread isn't old my computer's plug just broke again. That and my computer is utter crap.
I'll get back to this when i get a new computer.
JOIN THE TEAM