By Arsonist
#108923 A good deal of the hunching look is due to the lack of perspective on the render itself, but i could fiddle with his pose

By TheBootyEdition
Killaz2000 wrote:Looks cool

Arsonist is gonna beat you :D

Arsonist, My feedback would follow what has been said (he's too hunched back, he is a king after all he needs some pride in his stance) and also to make nidokings eyes smaller :D
By Arsonist
TheBootyEdition wrote:

Arsonist, My feedback would follow what has been said (he's too hunched back, he is a king after all he needs some pride in his stance) and also to make nidokings eyes smaller :D

K, so fiddle with the pose and make the eyes smaller, got it. I'll work on that when i get home :)

TheBootyEdition wrote:

eat*
By PokeWillpower
#109187 Something bothers me about Nidoran's eyes, could you texture them a little bigger/wider? I dunno, he just looks as if he's mad, I know it looks like that in the official art, but not all the time in the games.

looks a little thick at the base of his butt

Oh my...
By Arsonist
#109198 Yeah, the issue with nidoran's eyes is the angle they're at. Its not that he's angry looking its that the eyes are tilted outward at the top
It was an oversight when i was modelling it, ill get to fixing that.
By Arsonist
#110158 So updated nidorino with textures. Fixed Nidoking's pose but didn't post a picture, it's now posed for rigging.
Still havent fixed Nidoran's eyes.
By Lizzy39632
#110228 He just said that he fixed that from the comment above you -_-
By PokeWillpower
#111989 You know what it really needs?

Nothing, but it looks cool. When do you think you'll have the female line ready?
JOIN THE TEAM