By Vikerus
#10262 I found my old Sandshrew and took some time to adjust the shape.

Still has a long way to go. But it's a big improvement on the one in game.

By Jack_Attack12
#10311 I would say the one in game is pretty good, mostly because of it texture. But if vike works hard on this model it will come out great! But i think the body is a bit to long.
By karrybird
#10321 i would be sad to see the one in game replaced as well. :C

and personally, i don't think this one is a huge improvement, and i'm not just saying that because i made it...
and also, like how it's been said a billion times by now, work on pokemon that are NOT in the mod yet!
By Jack_Attack12
#10323 He made this model before you karry XD but yes, vike your a great modeler but i think you should work on magmar/jynx. :D think you will be good at them.
By Skibb
#10324 karry, actually he started this one before you even started modellng for this mod :p But yea, I agree. I like the one ingame currently more, well the texture only really, I like the model itself aou made more than karrys model. So if you make the texture as good as her texture, yours would look better in my opinion.
By karrybird
#10326 i realize he made it first, but he could be working on other models at the moment.
By Vikerus
karrybird wrote:i realize he made it first, but he could be working on other models at the moment.

Now I feel kind of bad about continuing this. Didn't realize you would take it to heart. After all you have a lot of textures and models that have been approved.

Maybe I'll work on this in my spare time and let you texture it?

Perhaps I'll try Jynx. So far I haven't heard anyone talk about attempting it. But that's not a surprise. Cause it's a really ugly Pokemon XD
By Vikerus
Jack_Attack12 wrote:I would say the one in game is pretty good, mostly because of it texture. But if vike works hard on this model it will come out great! But i think the body is a bit to long.

To long? height wise or width? Not really sure how you intended that.
JOIN THE TEAM