By Nova Spartan
#114174 Well, I thought I might as well try something other than a Gen 3 or 4 Pokemon and remake one that was in desperate need of a new model. Plus his reference model was really easy to follow, so yeah.

It looks ALOT better than I thought it would while I was making it.

Spoiler:

Update 1:
Spoiler:

Moved the pupils down.

By karrybird
#114182 the one thing i can see that kinda bothers me is that he's looking up more. if you bring the pupils down a bit to make him look foreward i think it would be perfect! :)
By Nova Spartan
karrybird wrote:the one thing i can see that kinda bothers me is that he's looking up more. if you bring the pupils down a bit to make him look foreward i think it would be perfect! :)
Spoiler:

Better?
By Il_Lupo
#114187 Wundaberg!

Finally, a good Pinsir remake. It looks great right now, especially with the new pose.
By TheNew4
#114197 Defiantly looks better with the pupils facing forward rather than up! And I really like how it is modeled from the back to make it seem a little hunched over, makes it look menacing rather than the one currently still on. Nice job Nova!
By Nova Spartan
Il_Lupo wrote:Wundaberg!

Finally, a good Pinsir remake. It looks great right now, especially with the new pose.
Thanks.

As for the pose, I wasn't sure if it was a good one or not. I have it in the same pose that the reference model was :P

TheNew4 wrote:Defiantly looks better with the pupils facing forward rather than up!
For sure.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
By AZTERIX_
#114397 Perfect.
By AZTERIX_
#114582 where is urs?
JOIN THE TEAM