By Ihasmagicka
#117853 Oh, Hello! i didn't see you there for a second.

I'm Ihasmagicka, and was once part of Pokemon:Generations. After the project was abandoned (booooo!) i have had next to no use for my work.
This is where you guys come in! I've known about this project for a very long time and am even more interested now that decent 3D models are being used.
All of my work here is my own, and is fully textured, and is one mesh. (oh, and under 1300 polys at most)(Don't look at me like that! thats what i was working with!)
I spoke with PyroBlock on twitter and he said it was fine for me to make such a large post.(only just discovered that PyroBlock is SPG, what a dumb-dumb i am)

Anyhow, if you like what you see, i have about 6 other models from 2nd gen that i'd like to share with you.

regards, Magicka

Nidoran Male

| Show

Pincir

| Show

Marowak

| Show

Porygon

| Show

Koffing

| Show

Nidoran Female

| Show

Nidorina

| Show

Chansey

| Show

Goldeen

| Show

Seaking

| Show

Zubat ( Untextured )

| Show

Golbat

| Show

By shadowwhite
#118363 Wow, these look great, only if we could have gotten these earlier. :)
I soon too will be posting 1st gen remakes, but anyways, good job and glad to have you working with us. :D
By AZTERIX_
#118487 Wow, looks amazing xD You need to model more.
By TheGameAce
#125387 Agreed with Rippah. Lots of pokes need new models.
By PotatoKetchum
#125400 Agreed with GameAce and Rippah.....nidorino nidoqueen nidoking weezing dratini dragonair dragonite gengar moltres (Zapdos and Articuno are being worked on watch this topics:
viewtopic.php?f=97&t=14831 and viewtopic.php?f=97&t=14612&hilit=Articuno ) Gyarados and more.....
By PotatoKetchum
PotatoKetchum wrote:Agreed with GameAce and Rippah.....nidorino nidoqueen nidoking weezing dratini dragonair dragonite gengar moltres (Zapdos and Articuno are being worked on watch this topics:
[url]viewtopic.php?f=97&t=14831[/url] and [url]viewtopic.php?f=97&t=14612[/url] ) Gyarados and more.....

thats what I meant
JOIN THE TEAM