By zero_breaker
Nom Lexip wrote:
Spoiler:

Okay I think I am done working on this.... this tiny little model has taken up ridiculous amounts of hours to complete, and I'm not sure if I can stay sane and continue working on it.

looks good generally, but the shoulders can be a bit smaller.

By Ledia
#17382 I think it looks really good! I'm assuming by the tone of the final post that you're finished, or done as much as you're inclined to do. That being the case, is this model open for texturing? Didn't you mention texturing it Edeodin? Are you still planning on it?
By Edeodin
Ledia wrote:I think it looks really good! I'm assuming by the tone of the final post that you're finished, or done as much as you're inclined to do. That being the case, is this model open for texturing? Didn't you mention texturing it Edeodin? Are you still planning on it?

Yup I still plan on texturing, though I'm waiting to hear back from Nom.
By Edeodin
#33940 Hey guys, I finished texturing this model the other day, and I thought I'd post an update to get some feedback. The modelling was of course done by Nom Lexip, and I just textured his model.

Spoiler:
By lugiaisbeast101
ParahaxedGames wrote:Now we just need someone to re-do Nidoranfemale and both lines will be looking mighty fine!

Hahahaha Edeodin basically owns the whole family, he did almost all of them.
JOIN THE TEAM