By HowlingCoyote
#120045 damn you gilbert and your sexy models.

I feel like the neck and chest are a bit thick making it chicken-like to me, and the feathers are square in the flying form (on the far feathers where you have them get wider instead).
Spoiler:

By Lizzy39632
BrianMc211 wrote:I know I'm not part of the forums but from what I've learned you never should reference a model by a picture unless its in the anime.

For Gilbert, On my pixelmon server I have 2 Articunos and I love that they will look so much better now :)

Dude, it is the opposite of that, besides that is the official artwork and also the anime is always inaccurate.

Like this for example: Image
By Arsonist
BrianMc211 wrote:I know I'm not part of the forums but from what I've learned you never should reference a model by a picture unless its in the anime.

For Gilbert, On my pixelmon server I have 2 Articunos and I love that they will look so much better now :)

WHAT?! This post offends me. As Lizzy said that's the polar opposite of correct.
By HowlingCoyote

You look at all the pokemon references, not just the model, anime, or official artwork. I'm simply bringing in the official artwork and personal views. (:
JOIN THE TEAM