By Harbinger
#118685 A much needed remodel as the Techne one currently in game is just disturbing and painful to look at :D Not to mention the texture problem some people have had with it.
A huge fail on my part lol

Spoiler:

By TheNew4
#118781 May I ask why you put models in black background? It makes, at least for me, hard to see, but you may leave it as you wish :)
Other than that (lol) the model looks nice Harbinger
By Harbinger
TheNew4 wrote:May I ask why you put models in black background? It makes, at least for me, hard to see, but you may leave it as you wish :)
Other than that (lol) the model looks nice Harbinger

Wasn't by choice :D it's how Blender renders the model.
By TheNew4
#119133 Uh, again, you must have read wrong. If you are replying to my comment, I did not say "disturbing to look at", don't try to say something I didn't. I said, "hard to look at", as in the background color is dark, which for me, which I am near sighted and changing brightness of computer hurts my eyes, is hard to completely look at the textures/model. As well, I am not talking about Seel. ;) :)
By Harbinger
LiamJGames19 wrote:What do you mean by "disturbing to look at" the current model is great, I think you're talking about seel.

Nah I'm definitely on about Dewgong :D , I find it disturbing just because I know I could of probably done better and how it looks in general with all the blocks makes it look messy, this model is what I was going for but limitations of Techne made that difficult lol

TheNew4 wrote: which I am near sighted and changing brightness of computer hurts my eyes, is hard to completely look at the textures/model.

Sorry, never thought of that. I'll try change it for future models.
JOIN THE TEAM