By AZTERIX_
#119033 The eyes need to be bigger, legs bigger, end bit of tail bigger and longer, mid body smaller and more plump, head bigger and besides that looks good:)

Also I agree with booty(I know you probably will change it tho)
By TheBootyEdition
AZTERIX_ wrote:The eyes need to be bigger, legs bigger, end bit of tail bigger and longer, mid body smaller and more plump, head bigger and besides that looks good:)

Also I agree with booty(I know you probably will change it tho)

I plan to, that was one of my first ones and iv grown better with my texturing so i need to redo this texture
By AZTERIX_
#119063 Yeah, you're an amazing texturer! I really admire all of your work, I love how it's shaded in a cartoony way that looks really real. I feel like I can really reach out and touch them ˆ_ˆ
By TheBootyEdition
AZTERIX_ wrote:Yeah, you're an amazing texturer! I really admire all of your work, I love how it's shaded in a cartoony way that looks really real. I feel like I can really reach out and touch them ˆ_ˆ

I really hope your not talking about this model, just cause i hate the texture on this one.
JOSI you need to send me the geo-fixed model and i'll redo the texture and you can do a update on this guy
JOIN THE TEAM