By Ziebster
#122353 So it was really bugging me seeing this block fly around spitting smoke, so I came to the forums to see what he will look like in the future and to my surprise there was no Koffing remodel yet! So I figured "Eh what the heck" and I threw one together. Very new, roughly finished, textures could probably use some work, but that is for you guys to decide! Leave some comments and criticism! :D

And for good measure I threw together the shiny one too

By mcniff12345
#122455 This is great, I hope it gets replaced, I think you should go ahead and remodel wheezing too
By Ziebster
mcniff12345 wrote:This is great, I hope it gets replaced, I think you should go ahead and remodel wheezing too

Well funny you should say that! Finished up Weezing either last night or the night before, not really sure. I was just waiting until someone said something about Koffing before the big reveal!

And you can't forget about the shiny form!
By mcniff12345
huckletsplay wrote:This is amazing how are you making the models I really want to help because some of the older ones suck and need to be done!

Well, first you get blender or Maya (Blender is free) and then you can look up tutorials on how to do it
By shadoowner
mcniff12345 wrote:
huckletsplay wrote:This is amazing how are you making the models I really want to help because some of the older ones suck and need to be done!

Well, first you get blender or Maya (Blender is free) and then you can look up tutorials on how to do it

Maya student edition is also free and recommended
JOIN THE TEAM