By Deadvalley
#123850 Update:

reduced the cheeks

HowlingCoyote
in which examples do you mean that the mouth is detached?
By HowlingCoyote
#124194 Image

the jaw looks seperate on the pokemon, making it able to open and close its mouth since it's basically a line of rocks. Also, try making the pupils smaller, that could be a part of the eyes problem. and re-look at the head, it reminds me of a train more than a boulder.
By Deadvalley
#124202 i will try to work even more the mouth on the weekend, and also on other details.

now on the part that reminds you a train, well even the original sprites reminded me of trains when i was little xD
but i will give him some re-work, and i have some ideias to give him some caracter (now lets see if i can apply my ideas xD)
By Deadvalley
#125274 Update
Remade mouth and cheeks

ps. has no texture, because needs texture redo & remaping.
By TheBootyEdition
#125281 ooyy lots of feedback
Alright lets start with this, never use anime as model reference. Anime likes to be random with they way certain pokemon look and can be misleading when modeling. Id use x and y models and or 3ds pokedex models

From what i see with the body here is what needs to be fixed

As for the head, i got a perfect reference for you
Also please do not copy exact geometry, its piss poor, just follow the shapes
By Deadvalley
#125294 the black spots you mean in the head right?
i knew that the head has black spots, not knowing the cause or how to fix them at the time.
but the body doesn't have resersed normals (just checked).
By TheBootyEdition
Deadvalley » 19 May 2014 13:09 wrote:the black spots you mean in the head right?
i knew that the head has black spots, not knowing the cause or how to fix them at the time.
but the body doesn't have resersed normals (just checked).

Well it could also have a issue with poor lighting as well, but its most likely normals, its caused by random issues and whatnot like mirroring. But im almost 99% sure those were reversed normals, it wasent just on the head it was on the body as well.
JOIN THE TEAM