By TheGameAce
#124819 Looks pretty cool so far. The 3D viewer only goes up to 93% though. Also looks a little off but I can't really get at what it is. Maybe it will look better with color. Now Omastar needs it's model redone too XD
By shadoowner
#124892 Texture update!, completely redid the eyes too (not much difference, just easier for me since they werent mirrored first time)
By Lizzy39632
#124893 OMG I love omanyte, it's so cute

Yeah I don't see any problems here ;)
By shadoowner
TheGameAce » 14 May 2014 17:26 wrote:Just needs some more tentacles in my opinion. Otherwise looks awesome!

Max 1 extra on both sides if more tentacles, not all reference images have the same amount.
The bulbapedia one shows 1 extra on both sides but the model I used for reference had the same amount I gave it.
+ thanks :D
By shadoowner
#124946 PS. the pokedex tells it has 10 tentacles so its correct like this
By TheGameAce
#124963 Animorphs that sounds really deep O-o Weird... Also Shadoo, who cares what the pokedex says XD They say some pokemon are insanely strong yet they cant be.
By shadoowner
TheGameAce » 15 May 2014 19:45 wrote:Animorphs that sounds really deep O-o Weird... Also Shadoo, who cares what the pokedex says XD They say some pokemon are insanely strong yet they cant be.

amounts of bodyparts are usually correct ;)
JOIN THE TEAM