By SeanShirayuki
#128367 I just moved the eyes down multiple different times and each time i sat and stared at it for at least 10 minutes and it just looked (in lack of a better term) derpy. i dont know where you think the eyes should go but anywhere i put the eyes other then the spot they're at, they just make dragonite look like a derp. so if you have a suggestion of where to put them instead of just "lower" then please tell me :/
By Avox
#128408 Id make the feet at least a little bit more shorter(they look like clown shoes ;no offence) and the wings to be at least a little bit bigger. other then that i think its good
By SeanShirayuki
Avox » 23 Jun 2014 22:53 wrote:Id make the feet at least a little bit more shorter(they look like clown shoes ;no offence) and the wings to be at least a little bit bigger. other then that i think its good

as i stated before the size and shape of the model is based off of the actual model from pokemon battle revolution. dragonite is supposed to have small wings, that somehow freaking grow twice their length when dragonite takes off into the air :/
By SeanShirayuki
#128581 lol it's ok, i'll post the side reference photo that i used again but out of a spoiler this time so people dont miss it this time ^.^
now, if you look at this pic and then at the viewer the feet will look longer but that's only because the viewer is in perspective
view and the picture was taken in orthographic view so here's a pic of my model in Orthographic view. i'll also include another pic so you can see that i did make a new model based on the pictures instead of just texturing the actual model because i already deleted the original model as soon as i got the reference pics that i needed off of it.
By FrozenJemima
SeanShirayuki » 20 Jun 2014 17:04 wrote:ok, all you had to do was tell me to round off the feet, i can assure you that nothing in any of the models that i've been making is "lazily made" i put a lot of hard work into every model i make....so, insults aside, all i can do is add a little more roundness to the top of the feet, i'm pretty sure i can find a way to do that and still keep the shape of the original reference image's foot, as for the rest of the foot, i cant really do much without adding even more poly's to it. the only blockieness that i see that you might be talking about is the flat part on the top and on the bottom of the foot which i cant really do much about since dragonite's standing. even the reference image i used is flat on the bottom of the foot and the reference image came from the model used in Pokemon BR since i read that the official models can be used as reference's.
Look under Plagiarism in SPG's post here

Sorry, i didn't really mean it like that. i posted it after an exam so i was tired and grumpy
Soz :)
By HeadHonchkrow
SeanShirayuki » 23 Jun 2014 16:41 wrote:I just moved the eyes down multiple different times and each time i sat and stared at it for at least 10 minutes and it just looked (in lack of a better term) derpy. i dont know where you think the eyes should go but anywhere i put the eyes other then the spot they're at, they just make dragonite look like a derp. so if you have a suggestion of where to put them instead of just "lower" then please tell me :/

Image sorry for not being much help
in the picture here dragonites eyes are closer to his snout i understand that it might look derpy because the head of the model is a bit too long so if you shorten the head a bit that might solve the derpiness. otherwise this is a beautiful model, much better than the current version of dragonite
By SeanShirayuki
#128688 Image

these pictures show the eyes right where i have them, level with that top arch of the snout where it connects to the face. as for the head being too long, you may have missed my other 2 posts where i mention that i modeled it after the dragonite model that is from the game that these screenshots came from so if the size and proportion seem off, blame nintendo for making an official model that looks weird. and i apologize if my words sound rude, i dont mean for them too at all, it's just 5am here and this is literally the third time i've repeated this about the model being modeled using screenshots of the official model x.x
By SeanShirayuki
#129655 well, 2 weeks, 1378 views and a lot of helpful criticism later, i personally think it's time i try my luck in approval ^.^ and before anyone asks, yes i have seen the rules about double posting, and that there's a bump feature for that reason, but...call me a noob here but i dont know how to use the bump feature :/ do i just type bump or would that count as a double post? or is there a specific button i have to hit?
JOIN THE TEAM