By SPG
Sundial_MC wrote:Any feedback? Or is everyone waiting for it to be done...

it has only been 5 min since posting this.... calm down and wait a few hours
By zero_breaker
#12667 The legs look a bit strange... hide the corners and I'm happy with this :D
By Sundial_MC
zero_breaker wrote:The legs look a bit strange... hide the corners and I'm happy with this :D

Yeah, I'm still figuring out how to do the legs. Any way I could do that?

*EDIT* Oh no... I messed up with all the offsets! I need to redo all of them... going to take a while. Also, is my model the correct size? Bulbapedia says it is 1.6m tall, meaning it's a bit shorter than normal people.
By Omerta
Sundial_MC wrote:
zero_breaker wrote:The legs look a bit strange... hide the corners and I'm happy with this :D

Yeah, I'm still figuring out how to do the legs. Any way I could do that?

*EDIT* Oh no... I messed up with all the offsets! I need to redo all of them... going to take a while. Also, is my model the correct size? Bulbapedia says it is 1.6m tall, meaning it's a bit shorter than normal people.

When it comes to the size, don't worry too much about it. You should try to build bigger than the actual height of the Pokemon, because it allows you to put much more detail into it. We can then GIScale it down in code to get it the correct size.
By Sundial_MC
#12684 Thank you for the advice. Currently I'm fixing the offsets, redoing the legs and making the overall model more smooth. I'll make it 2 times bigger.

**UPDATE** I finished the left arm! Time for the right arm now...
By lugiaisbeast101
#12762 It looks pretty good, cannot give much advice because it is still in the early stages. Keep updating and more people will surely help. If something troubles you, show a picture of the problem and I'm sure you'll get feedback. Can't wait until it's done! :D
By Sundial_MC
#12779 Ok! I did a ton of work, and now the only missing thing is its head! Whooo!
I'll constantly post my updates on the First main post (The picture), so be sure to check it out.
Thanks everyone for the good advice and feedback.

**UPDATE**
It'll take a while to do the nose, so I just made the head for now. It sorta looks weird.
But hey, it's something!
JOIN THE TEAM