By Sundial_MC
Jack_Attack12 wrote:I do hate that staircase way to round.... but it works SO WELL with this! +Support!

Hey, Thanks for the support.
For some reason... Hypnos are suddenly so creepy.
I'll wait for a few more replies then decide what to do. :3

By the way, these are the pics I based the model on.
By karrybird
#13608 you still haven't changed the legs... even in the pictures you used as a reference show the legs drastically different than how you made them...
By lugiaisbeast101
#13621 I would suggest to approve it, the legs do slightly bother me though. However, now would be the best time to go ahead and sort out your pieces in Techne, would do the coders wonders. All parts on the head go under head folder, all arm parts go to arm folder, etc.
By MrMasochism
#13624 all that matters from a coders perspective is that you have named your blocks logically. Folders don't show up in code and techne pieces are just badly implemented and make the model harder to work with
By Sundial_MC
MrMasochism wrote:all that matters from a coders perspective is that you have named your blocks logically. Folders don't show up in code and techne pieces are just badly implemented and make the model harder to work with

HAHA! I've been doing that all since, so it's already done. I named and folder-ed my pieces since the beginning :P

Xwaffle wrote:god, what the hell kind of animal is Hypno?

A... cat... a lion... with a long human nose.. with a dash of rapistness...

karrybird wrote:you still haven't changed the legs... even in the pictures you used as a reference show the legs drastically different than how you made them...

Hmm.. Should I bend them more? Make them a bit more.. WAHH IDK I LIKE BENDY NOODLES
By Sundial_MC
SPG wrote:
Xwaffle wrote:god, what the hell kind of animal is Hypno?

the rapist animal

SPG, you're giving me nightmares.

Also, I'm going to try sending it for approval tomorrow. Might do some editing on legs.
By Windjoe
#13697 Good, also great model, it will give me wonderful dreams.
JOIN THE TEAM