By Vikerus
#13712 Hate to be rude. But that nose is god awful! And I'm not sure how you would fix it...

By Yaseen
#13721 um I sorta have to agree with Vikerus here the nose looks kinda odd and also the eyes look sorta blurry but after/if u can fix them I thing it should be ready for approval
By Sundial_MC
Yaseen wrote:um I sorta have to agree with Vikerus here the nose looks kinda odd and also the eyes look sorta blurry but after/if u can fix them I thing it should be ready for approval

I'm sorry about the eyes... It's just the graphics card of my laptop. It sucks. It makes the eye blurry for some reason. I am 100% sure it's the graphics card.

I'm still not happy about the nose... Maybe I'll do more work and approve it later.
By Sundial_MC
#13869 I'm using Paint.NET.
The reason I know it's the graphics card is because, there is a PC which I rarely use because my brother usually uses it, but when I do, the eyes are not blurry there.
Maybe it's not the graphics card. Meh.

Also, later when I send it for approval, it says to dropbox the texture and the model prior to posting, but where do I dropbox it? To who?
By Overreactedosbol
#13910 paint.NET usually gets you blurry eyes, but i think it's fine (well, except the nose)
By Sundial_MC
Overreactedosbol wrote:paint.NET usually gets you blurry eyes, but i think it's fine (well, except the nose)

I'm remaking the nose :D Just wait.
By Vikerus
#14391 paint.NET has a smooth and rough button for lines. Toggle it.
By Sundial_MC
Vikerus wrote:paint.NET has a smooth and rough button for lines. Toggle it.

Really! I never knew this. Will this make the texture much Non-blurry-er?
If it does, thanks so much again.

**EDIT**
I can't seem to find the button. Where is it?

Also, I'm going to later upload a pic of two types of noses I made, one using rotated blocks mostly (Looks.. sorta wierd, Hypno's nose is god hard to make) and one using the staircase way. Sorta.
JOIN THE TEAM