By JamieS1211
#130053 Bout time we had a better Gengar. Not perfect but better. Some noise in the body purple wouldn't go amiss but good job!
By KageJ21
#130054 Thanks! Its was my first model so I didn't know what to do with a few things.
By Lizzy39632
#130059 Yeah SPG is planning on remaking Gengar, but you can still continue with it :)
By SeanC
#130061 wow it awesome!!!! could u make gyarados model or seadra xD or kingdra :O
By Lizzy39632
#130063 I think the model has too many polys.
By TheGameAce
#130065 The arms need to be turned, so as the hands face straight out. Also the spikes on top need to be straight up and more defined, rather than flattened back, the texture needs a bit more refining in colors, and the eyes aren't very well detailed. The back also needs a lot more spikes, and they need to be a bit bigger and varied in size much more. The shades of purple need to be redone to be much darker in most places, and when the texture gets redone, it needs a less toon-like look to it.
By GraphicalCheese
#130067 Good job, I'm not one to talk about polys but if you asked me I would say that it wouldn't hurt to lower them a bit.
By KageJ21
TheGameAce » 05 Jul 2014 21:01 wrote:The arms need to be turned, so as the hands face straight out. Also the spikes on top need to be straight up and more defined, rather than flattened back, the texture needs a bit more refining in colors, and the eyes aren't very well detailed. The back also needs a lot more spikes, and they need to be a bit bigger and varied in size much more. The shades of purple need to be redone to be much darker in most places, and when the texture gets redone, it needs a less toon-like look to it.

Is this better? still working on face

JOIN THE TEAM