By mrcow775
#132413 Hey everyone, out of suggestion, someone told me to update one of the older pixelmon models..... and there was one that really bothered me.

so I give you,

Koffing by mrcow775 on Sketchfab

also, I realize my texturing is bad, I have no experience in 3D modeling and computer art, this is just kind of a test, please tell me what you think.. :mrgreen:

By TyfE
#132428 Good remodels of Weezing and Koffing were posted a while ago and I suspect will or have been approved. If you are just trying to get feedback though on your first model, then I would say it's a good start, just try and make the craters more cratory. As for texturing I would do a basic texture with all the characteristics I need, and then open that in GIMP or Photoshop afterwards and use the lasso etc. to give it more solid colours etc.
By mrcow775
#132435 I completely agree with the craters, I'm still working on getting used to blender.

As for the Koffing, ive checked the approval and feedback, and there is no evidence of one.
SPG can tell us if he sees it. :D
By mrcow775
#132437 Another one of my models is already made... Maybe I should do a check before creating. It was good practice though. :)

I might try and model my favorite pokemon, slakoth, what do you guys think?
By MegaGreninja29
TyfE » 22 Jul 2014 19:29 wrote:Good remodels of Weezing and Koffing were posted a while ago and I suspect will or have been approved. If you are just trying to get feedback though on your first model, then I would say it's a good start, just try and make the craters more cratory. As for texturing I would do a basic texture with all the characteristics I need, and then open that in GIMP or Photoshop afterwards and use the lasso etc. to give it more solid colours etc.

I Think that's probably a good idea but hey you're trying right?!
JOIN THE TEAM