By SPG
#136739 Looks like how i was originally going to give feedback, just was told not to give it.
That aside texture needs to be 512x512 and when you get time can you upload previous approved models to dropbox? Please and thank you
Glad to have you back
By Harbinger
SPG » 04 Sep 2014 17:41 wrote:Looks like how i was originally going to give feedback, just was told not to give it.
That aside texture needs to be 512x512 and when you get time can you upload previous approved models to dropbox? Please and thank you
Glad to have you back

Thanks, 512X512 textures a new thing or have i been doing it wrong all this time? :D
Either way I've changed them now, I'd already uploaded the approved models a few days ago but will replace them with 512x512 texture versions.
By karrybird
Harbinger » 05 Sep 2014 04:51 wrote:
SPG » 04 Sep 2014 17:41 wrote:Looks like how i was originally going to give feedback, just was told not to give it.
Glad to have you back

Thanks, 512X512 textures a new thing or have i been doing it wrong all this time? :D
Either way I've changed them now, I'd already uploaded the approved models a few days ago but will replace them with 512x512 texture versions.

Don't worry, that's a new thing. XD
Didn't know i was supposed to be doing that up until a couple weeks ago, think it's all for optimization purposes.

As for the model, it looks great! But i can't tell at just a glance, can his mouth open?
By Harbinger
karrybird » 05 Sep 2014 11:50 wrote:Don't worry, that's a new thing. XD
Didn't know i was supposed to be doing that up until a couple weeks ago, think it's all for optimization purposes.

As for the model, it looks great! But i can't tell at just a glance, can his mouth open?

Yep, his mouth can open.
Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM